Panel happens today...

Just a friendly reminder ;)

Comments

• Great! Now it's just a matter of time before we get some decent information.

• Hope someone records it.

• I asked about this myself over in the Blog, and @Puzzlebox responded with this:

I hope they also recorded that other panel about Telltale Games in general as well, as that also sounded really interesting!

roco300 posted: »

Hope someone records it.

• I would totally go but Austin is hours away :(

• edited March 2014

It's not a good recording, neither clear, but I think you can catch some info form this Youtube bootleg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiZ67WopYYk!

I really hope TT will release a quality version of it soon! :-)

roco300 posted: »

Hope someone records it.

• Thanks for sharing!

I wonder if the screenshot they showed was on Telltale's new engine. I did notice the shadows looked better than usual.

Also, the fact that they used "Season Premiere Coming Soon" was pretty interesting. I know they don't mean "soon" soon, but nevertheless it looks like my offhanded guess that we get episode 1 this summer could potentially be right. (Generic Disclaimer: I'm only a volunteer community moderator with no advance knowledge from Telltale)

It's not a good recording, neither clear, but I think you can catch some info form this Youtube bootleg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiZ67WopYYk! I really hope TT will release a quality version of it soon! :-)

• I think it's Unreal Engine 3, it's a Borderlands game, after all...

Thanks for sharing! I wonder if the screenshot they showed was on Telltale's new engine. I did notice the shadows looked better than usua

• Strongly doubt that. Telltale makes all their games in-house, and using the Unreal Engine 3 would be entirely unnecessary for what Telltale is making.

iorek21 posted: »

I think it's Unreal Engine 3, it's a Borderlands game, after all...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.