keyboard shortcut for dialogue selection?

Is there a keyboard shortcut for dialogue selection?
Tried pressing 1-4 like in walking dead season 1 but didn't work for me.
Need it cause the selection target is too small for a mouse on Hi Res setup, especially for situations where the red bar is very fast >__<
Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited March 2014

Unfortunately there are no keyboard shortcuts for dialogue selections. You will need to use the mouse cursor to select the options. If you are finding it particularly difficult to select the options, may I recommend changing the speed of your mouse cursor in the properties on your computer to a preferred speed, and it may make it easier to select the dialogue option quicker.

• This thread came up when I was addressing a similar issue for the Game of Thrones series. I've got a workaround to any others that stumble upon this using a freeware utility called AutoHotkey. Essentially, when AutoHotkey is active, and pressing numbers 1-4 will move the mouse to the XY coordinates where options 1-4 appear.
    All in all, it's a simple process, which makes it even stranger that Telltale removed the option. But this is what the community is all about!

1. Download AutoHotkey at autohotkey.com.
    2. At the end of installation, open the sample script file when prompted
    3. Replace the sample contents with this:

1::Click 960, 750

2::Click 960, 810

3::Click 960, 870

4::Click 960, 930

5::Click 960, 990

Be sure to start AutoHotkey when playing to enable the hotkeys and turn it off when you're finished.

NOTE: This is only tested on 1920x1280 resolution. You'll need to adjust the coordinates for different resolutions.

This discussion has been closed.