Do You want a season 2 of SBCG4AP or not.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Uh, crap.I accidentaly didn't make this public.Can someone fix that?That is, if I can't.
  • edited August 2008
    It's impossible for me to say. The season isn't over yet, I don't really have a "feel" for what a season of SBCG4AP really is. If I end up disliking the season as a whole, then I wouldn't want another. It's just far too premature to say.
  • edited August 2008
    I don't know.

That might take away from weekly Homestar Runner "webisodes" or what ever you call them.

Something like that might get old Strong Bad Emails don't seem like the kind of thing that should have too many episodes of an episodic series.

So, I guess I don't know. :(
  • edited August 2008
    supmandude wrote: »
    I don't know.

That might take away from weekly Homestar Runner "webisodes" or what ever you call them.

Something like that might get old Strong Bad Emails don't seem like the kind of thing that should have too many episodes of an episodic series.

So, I guess I don't know. :(

Yeah, I voted yes but then I started thinking about how it would take away from the updates, so, I'm not sure either.
  • edited August 2008
    Sure that would be cool but mostly it depends...
  • edited August 2008
    it's to early, wait till the end of the year!
  • edited August 2008
    As everyone else has said, it all depends on how the full season ends up. It might be cool to focus the main role on someone else for season 2, though?!
  • edited August 2008
    As everyone else has said, it all depends on how the full season ends up. It might be cool to focus the main role on someone else for season 2, though?!
    "Mr. Shmallow's Cool Game for Sttractive People"!!
  • edited August 2008
    I can see a 2nd Season comming out but first they have to see how Season 1 sells and what ratings the episodes get from Nintendo/PC magazines and websites.
  • edited August 2008
    Yes. Hell yes. Most people won't enjoy just 5 episodes. Most people woud enjoy 10!
  • edited August 2008
    If there's going to be a second season, it should focus on Strong Sad.

Strong Sad's Not-So-Cool Game For Crybabies And The Like

Something only Strong Bad would name.
  • edited August 2008
    SSNSCG4CATL Does NOT ROLL OFF THE TOUNGE.
  • edited August 2008
    Well We Have To Wait For Season 2 For A Bit Because Of Wallce&Gromit Season 1
  • edited August 2008
    Ew. Who would want another season of great games!? Not me, ma'am. No sir, no sir.
  • edited August 2008
    yes. very yes.
  • edited August 2008
    Do you want a season 2?

personally, right now, i just want season 1.
  • edited August 2008
    for the 2 who have voted no... Strongbadia will Sblounchsked! on your core pses. Season 2 is the best idea since season 1!
  • edited August 2008
    for the 2 who have voted no... Strongbadia will Sblounchsked! on your core pses. Season 2 is the best idea since season 1!

*runs for cover*
  • FloFlo
    edited August 2008
    Hard to say after just one episode, but I'd probably want a third season of Sam & Max before a second one of Strong Bad.
  • edited August 2008
    SSNSCG4CATL Does NOT ROLL OFF THE TOUNGE.

Well then, how about Strong Sad's Absolutely Lame Game For Crybabies And The Like?

SSALG4CATL?

Or how about Strong Sad And Homsar Make Absolutely Boring Games For Crybabies And The Like And You Should Have Waited For A New Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People (But You Can Play It Too)?

SSAHMABG4CATLAYSHW4ANSBCG4AP(BYCPIT)?

Although I think it goes way over the 255 character limit WiiWare seems to have.
  • edited August 2008
    I wouldn't mind another season. But not too soon in the future 'cuz the lack of updates gets annoying sometimes. :(
  • edited August 2008
    A stupid poll like this deserves a stupid response....
    I voted "no" because they should skip Season 2 and go straight to Season 3.
  • edited August 2008
    Shmeh wrote: »
    I voted "no" because they should skip Season 2 and go straight to Season 3.

No, that would confuse the -70 IQ soccer moms. They are already confused enough with WiiWare,

homestarwiiware.jpg

so we wouldn't need any more.
  • edited August 2008
    Tough question. Yes and No.
  • edited August 2008
    Know that I think, Whenever I make a thread it's dumb.Let's let this fall into obscurity till December XX, hm?
  • edited August 2008
    I'm just new here; but I seriously think that the series should keep going. I mean, why not? So far I've had alot of fun with episode one and cant WAIT for episode two. it would just give all homestarrunner.com fans something to look forward to
    But thats just what I think anyway..
  • edited August 2008
    I take what I said before back. A second season would be nice. I just think they should take a long break to focus on updates before going to season a-two, like what randomworldland said.
  • edited September 2008
    Yes and No.

Same here
  • edited September 2008
    insert non sequitor here.
    OH WAIT.
  • edited September 2008
    Yes. Hell yes. Most people won't enjoy just 5 episodes. Most people woud enjoy 10!
    Or maybe 30! :D
  • edited September 2008
    Or 5 normal episodes and one gigantic one where you control Homsar.
  • edited September 2008
    I concur that it is entirely dependant on how well this first season does. I kind of think 5 episodes is a little short for a season, but considering that they have to cram it all into the tiny space on the Wii, we're probably looking at 5 episodes that aren't as long as some of the other series.

So with that in mind, it might not be so bad for a second set of 5 episodes to round it out. But while I'd love nothing more than tons of Strong Badly goodness, it might, as was said, detract from the time available to work on the weekly show.
  • edited September 2008
    SidGarcia wrote: »
    Or 5 normal episodes and one gigantic one where you control Homsar.

I Agree with extreme I agree to the death.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.