So wait.... (price questions)

If you buy the episodes 1 by 1 will the entire thing cost 50 bux? Cuz I might do that since I cant get $35 bucks cuase gewd at making money.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    If you buy the Wii episodes 1 by 1 it costs 50 bux. PC eps one by one it total cost $45 redundancies. Do wut you wunt cause ur gewd at making money.
  • edited August 2008
    Im not gewd at making money but thanks for the info I was just wondering how much all of them would cost by buying them 1 by 1.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Buying them one by one on the Wii will total 5,000 Wii points, as each episode is 1,000 each.

On the PC each episode is $8.95, so buying them one by one on the PC is $44.75, or you can just subscribe to the season pass, which gives you a subscription to all five episodes for $34.95.

Also, on the PC, if you buy one episode but then decide you want to get the other four, we will be offering an upgrade where you can put that $8.95 you spent on a single episode towards the season pass, and upgrade to the season pass for $26.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Buying them one by one on the Wii will total 5,000 Wii points, as each episode is 1,000 each.

On the PC each episode is $8.95, so buying them one by one on the PC is $44.75, or you can just subscribe to the season pass, which gives you a subscription to all five episodes for $34.95.

Also, on the PC, if you buy one episode but then decide you want to get the other four, we will be offering an upgrade where you can put that $8.95 you spent on a single episode towards the season pass, and upgrade to the season pass for $26.

How much does it cost in GBP* per episode?

• edited August 2008
    google "8.95USD in GBP"
    8.95 U.S. dollars = 4.85964055 British pounds
  • edited August 2008
    actually, according to this, if you buy online, it should be £7.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    actually, according to this, if you buy online, it should be £7.

For 1,000 Wii points, yes.

For the PC version, VAT of 17% added for EU customers, so the per-episode price is $8.95 plus about $1.50. Tax is calculated during checkout based on your address, and displayed on the last page of checkout before you submit the order.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.