Table top games

edited August 2008 in General Chat
Hey, does anyone play tabletop games or trading card games?(e.g. Dungeons & Dragons, Warhammer 40k, Magic:the gathering)

I personally play some D&D, along with a good game of Magic:The gathering from time to time.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I used to play D&D (2nd ed) Magic (current sets were Tempest/Urza/Masques/Invasion) and Warhammer 40k (had a Tyranid army, 2nd and 3rd edition), but all that stuff got left when I moved years ago and I have been mostly doing other things. I saw the way the artists have been painting the Tyranids for 4th edition and thought it was pretty bad looking compared to some of their previous ideas, and of course my own had a unique look about them. I dunno, I kind of feel like getting my painting on.
  • edited August 2008
    U used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, but since no one besides me knows how to play, I play the video game versions.
  • edited August 2008
    U used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, but since no one besides me knows how to play, I play the video game versions.

Ah, yes.The card game about playing a card game.
  • edited August 2008
    yugioh went downhill so quikly
  • edited August 2008
    Err... I played Fallout on the computer, which has tabletop RPG mechanics... does that count?
  • edited August 2008
    ahhhm..no.
    i used to paint warhammer 40k figures for some time. i only played it once though, since i found it quite annoying to move dozens of figures every turn, especially if you're playing against tyranid. at the end we just took a handful of figures and threw the whole bunch to the new location, instead of moving everyone indiviually.
    i also have some magic cards, since my cousin and i played it. we didn't have our own decks, we just shuffled all the cards and everyone took half of it. i tried to build a deck and play regularly, but that turned out to be quite expensive. anyway, that was back when the revised edition was released. i stopped playing shortly after fourth edition.
    i was playing dnd 3rd editon quite some time and really enjoyed it. the problem was that bioware snatched our gamemaster and it was downhill ever since. i got the 4th edition box, 'cause we would like to try a little revival, but probably no one has enough time to be a proper gamemaster, so i'll just have to look at the pictures in the books..
Sign in to comment in this discussion.