First details on Tales from the Borderlands, plus Michael Madsen (voice of Carver) on Playing Dead

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

SXSW panel

Telltale Games, Gearbox and 2K have unveiled the very first details on Tales from the Borderlands at SXSW!

We can finally reveal that you will play as TWO protagonists: Rhys, a Hyperion company man with a robotic arm and a knack for hacking; and Fiona, a fast-talking con artist.

The story will be told from both of their perspectives, and here's the twist: both of these characters are lying jerks, so you're never playing what REALLY happened. It's more like playing each of their interpretations of events, and the truth lies somewhere in between...

Check out this full video of the 'Two Sides to Every Story' panel for more info on Rhys and Fiona, how this story fits into the Borderlands universe, and more detail about the physiology of skags than you ever wanted to know.

Also from this past weekend: on the latest Playing Dead episode from IGN, host Greg Miller interviews legendary "bad guy" actor Michael Madsen (known for his roles in Reservoir Dogs and Kill Bill), who plays Carver in The Walking Dead: Season Two. Check out the video for more!

Comments

• Already bought all the episodes but cannot open house divide and you all. Say it available. What can I do

• I love the game it fun but just need to move forward to hous e divide if it would let me open it

• What platform are you on? Also, you might want to leave a post over in the support forums.

Patty16158 posted: »

Already bought all the episodes but cannot open house divide and you all. Say it available. What can I do

• They give us less game play in the walking dead season 2 why??? People want more gameplay rather than talking.more runinng scenes and action scenes rahter than talking so please work hard on episode 3 give us more gameplay rather than talking and also make it long at least two hours and 30 minutes otherwise you lose this game to become game of the year...yeah well i am very excited for tales from borderlands and also game of thrones ..

• I love walking dead and have an unfortunate feeling that on the last part lee will bite Clem

• I love walking dead and have an unfortunate feeling that on the last part lee will bite Clem

• I love this game I was surprise to see Kenny alive.when will in harms way be coming out to down load .i cannot not wait to see what in store for everyone.

• No she kill him before he turns

It'sChaise posted: »

I love walking dead and have an unfortunate feeling that on the last part lee will bite Clem

• I wish they had let lee gone further in the game .he was a good person for the game

• I wish they would let you have more deceision on how they survive. Less talking and more action

They give us less game play in the walking dead season 2 why??? People want more gameplay rather than talking.more runinng scenes and action

This discussion has been closed.