Could not scroll down to see player choices

I could not scroll down to see my player choices at the end of episode 2
And now when I go to player choices from the menu it only shows my choices from episode 1.
Anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please make sure that when you are starting the game that you are connected to the internet to receive any updates and patches that are necessary to see your Episode 2 choices. If you are connected, and you have the latest update, can you please clarify if you have completed Episode 2, and are still unable to see your choices?

• Yes I was am connected to the internet and I have completed Episode 2. When I completed it I was unable to scroll down to se my choices so I had to back out and then the credits and everything was normal. But when I go to player choices from the menu I can only see Episode 1 choices.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. If after restarting your console and starting the game connected to the internet again you are still unable to see your choices, please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com for further assistance with this, and they will be able to assist you further.

Jimmy1980 posted: »

Yes I was am connected to the internet and I have completed Episode 2. When I completed it I was unable to scroll down to se my choices so I

This discussion has been closed.