SXSW Explanations

They confirmed that the game will be released this year yet they were really weird about GOT. They said that it is a good idea, we can't tell anything and etc. and it is just anounced. Their engine is actually not the best so do you think that they will make the game? Or can it be cancelled?

Comments

• They were only acting weird about Game of Thrones as a joke. They don't have anything to announce, so they were jokingly dodging the question by acting like it was a "good idea" and pretending that they never had announced the game.

• I did understand ''good idea'' was a joke but still even if they make the game it probably won't be released this year right?

They were only acting weird about Game of Thrones as a joke. They don't have anything to announce, so they were jokingly dodging the question by acting like it was a "good idea" and pretending that they never had announced the game.

• So far, they intend to it seems. I'm a little curious about how they will handle the production qualities for Game of Thrones as well, but Telltale did mention during a Reddit AMA in November that they intend to "ship a new engine [this] summer."

ata95 posted: »

I did understand ''good idea'' was a joke but still even if they make the game it probably won't be released this year right?

• wow that is pretty optimistic to hear, thanks for the info

So far, they intend to it seems. I'm a little curious about how they will handle the production qualities for Game of Thrones as well, but Telltale did mention during a Reddit AMA in November that they intend to "ship a new engine [this] summer."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.