Telltale games please change poster at games

Please change it make it more exclusive .http://www.telltalegames.com/games/

Comments

• I'm just a volunteer mod and not staff so I can't directly handle your request, but I can try to forward it to the right people.

What are you asking for, though? What do you mean by making the pictures more "exclusive"?

• The poster of TFTB is not too good look..the walking dead and the wolf among us has amazing poster at games page and good look.so they also have to change the poster of TFTB

I'm just a volunteer mod and not staff so I can't directly handle your request, but I can try to forward it to the right people. What are you asking for, though? What do you mean by making the pictures more "exclusive"?

• I think it's because not everything was revealed about the game yet.

When we are close to release, we'll probably have a new poster with the main characters...

The poster of TFTB is not too good look..the walking dead and the wolf among us has amazing poster at games page and good look.so they also have to change the poster of TFTB

• That was my guess too.

iorek21 posted: »

I think it's because not everything was revealed about the game yet. When we are close to release, we'll probably have a new poster with the main characters...

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2014

Very likely. Also note, the Tales from the Borderlands page on the website isn't even complete yet. It's just a landing page for now (as Telltale always does when they first create sites for recently announced games). Once preorders start up (a few months to a few weeks before release), the website will be updated with more details and more images.

iorek21 posted: »

I think it's because not everything was revealed about the game yet. When we are close to release, we'll probably have a new poster with the main characters...

• Thanks to all..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.