Strip Not Found

While fiddling around with the comics URL, I came across the error 404 page. This one is special, though - it has its own comic! People have probably already seen this before, but I thought I'd share it with everyone! :D

Check it.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    lol, clever Telltale!
    great job Guybrush for finding it! :p
  • edited August 2008
    I saw this yesterday while searching for the first comic. apperantly, the first wasn't 1. xD
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Wow we made that 404 comic two years ago now. Glad someone found it :)
  • edited August 2008
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    I saw this yesterday while searching for the first comic. apperantly, the first wasn't 1. xD

That's actually what I was looking for, but I couldn't find the first one made, sadly.
    Jake wrote: »
    Wow we made that 404 comic two years ago now. Glad someone found it :)

How many more secrets are hidden around the Telltale site, I wonder?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Not that many anymore, because once we started putting out a zillion actual games we didn't have time to make a zillion silly easter eggs. The original Sam & Max Season One page had a bunch (that 404 comic you found, little Max pop-ups with dialog bubbles making fun of various copy on the site, hidden messages in binary in the source, a hidden MP3 of the music mix from the E3 2006 trailer, a hidden wallpaper, etc etc), because we had a lot of time to spend working on it. There are a few laying around, though.
  • edited August 2008
    There are a couple that people have found that are pretty obscure and probably have been forgotten by the current forum group, if you go looking :)
  • edited August 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    There are a couple that people have found that are pretty obscure and probably have been forgotten by the current forum group, if you go looking :)

I think I accidently stumbled apon your intranet login (I think it's called that!) this morning, if that counts? :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.