How can someone post on my thread before I do?

edited March 2014 in Site Support

Post submission failed Our apologies! Your message could not be posted at this time. Please try agai
posted by silverpanther34 on 6:21AM - Viewed by 18 users
Flag Edit Unfollow
Post submission failed Our apologies! Your message could not be posted at this time. Please try again later.

Reply 0 1
2 Comments
User Avatar ImageAvatar Image
The Walking Mustache
Last Visited: Mar 13, 2014 09:29 AM
Activity:
0 discussions started
744 comments
2000 Likes Received
The Walking Mustache
Flag Hide comment
I'm confused...what could this be?

Reply 0 0
Posted 11 minutes ago
User Avatar Imagesilverpanther34
Flag Edit Hide comment
Sorry, but I am unable to respond to a post I made and no matter how many times I tried, this is the response I was given. I only posted this to see if I had an internal issue. But I guess the site does not want me to respond to my own post. Very odd.

Reply 0 0
Posted 9 minutes ago
Add Comment

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize, can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Are you unable to reply to the threads you create? Are you receiving the above error message when trying to submit a reply or comment?

• Yeah I was trying to reply to posters on my thread and I kept getting this error, So I copied it an made this post just to figure out if It was just that thread or the whole site. After I posted this I was able to post on my own thread. I have not had a repeat.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies for any difficulties that this has caused you. I recommend either using a different web browser, or clearing your default web browser's cache, and that may also clear up any errors that you may receive. If you receive it again, feel free to reply to this thread, or send an email to our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and make sure to include the exact error message that you receive in the email. If possible, please try and get a screenshot of exactly what you are seeing, and attach it to the email to Support as either a .jpg or .png file.

Yeah I was trying to reply to posters on my thread and I kept getting this error, So I copied it an made this post just to figure out if I

This discussion has been closed.