A couple questions about Episode 2...

This is mostly for the Telltale staff, but if there's information that I've missed elsewhere, feel free to point me to it.

First, are we going to get a second preview video for this episode (before it comes out)? I remember there were two for Episode 1, but that could have just been because it was the first episode and so was more important to get people interested in.

Second, I assume there won't be another "get your name in the game" contest for this episode, since it's most likely finished/nearly finished at this point? I guess that's not really a question, but whatever.

I don't really expect an answer on this one, but any word on approximate release date? Like, can we expect it about a month after Episode 1 came out, or could it be closer to the end of September? I fully expect a "You'll know when we know", but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask. :)

Also, this is more just curiosity, but why is Episode 2 rated E10+ when Episode 1 was T? The only thing I can think of in Ep. 1 that could be the reason was Homestar naked, but it's not like there was anything graphic about that. I had figured it was something with the general humor so they would all be T, but I guess not.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    It Did Not Say That It Was E10+ It Going To Be T Or The Wii Disk Of Season 1 Would Say e10+ - T
  • edited August 2008
    I think Homestar nude & Teen Girl Squad is what got it a T rating, I'm not sure if Episode 2 has TGS but if it doesn't then oh well.
  • edited August 2008
    I think what SB says contributed to the T rating; "Pretend road trips, pretend high-speed chases, and oh-so real make out sesions!".
  • edited August 2008
    And Strong Bad says crap all the time.
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »

Right, but I would assume he says it just as much in Episode 2, but if you look at the trailer on this site, it says E10+ at the beginning. The "making out" thing I could see, along with nude Homestar. I doubt TGS, though, because I think that's returning, unless they looked at the deaths specifically and the ones in Ep. 1 were deemed worse.

I'm not even sure what Dash#s was saying...
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »

Back to the Future? Has a PG rating and much worse language than Crap.

Maybe it's what strong bad says when you prank call yourself. 'If you are an attractive woman please purchace a hot tub and some pork rinds'. That's gotta be classes as suggestive.

And also, it says use of alcahol on the E10+ thing, so basically this confirms plenty of cold ones?
  • edited August 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    Back to the Future? Has a PG rating and much worse language than Crap.

Maybe it's what strong bad says when you prank call yourself. 'If you are an attractive woman please purchace a hot tub and some pork rinds'. That's gotta be classes as suggestive.

Back to the Future was around when there was no PG-13 rating, only PG, G and R.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.