The 'Point out stuff in SBCG4AP that doesn't make sence' thread.

What I mean is stuff that doesn't fit in with the Homestar Runner toons such as misplacement of rooms, etc.

Strong Sad's room is in the wrong place - in the sbemail where the old 'Tandy' computer blew up, strong bad went flying and crashed through the wall in his computer room and ended up in the crybabys room, but in Homestar Ruiner his room is the wrong side for this to have happened.

Comments

• edited August 2008
  • edited August 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    Strong Sad's room is in the wrong place - in the sbemail where the old 'Tandy' computer blew up, strong bad went flying and crashed through the wall in his computer room and ended up in the crybabys room, but in Homestar Ruiner his room is the wrong side for this to have happen

I think that was just there for the sake of Strong Bad crashing through the house, but take Depresio, he walks over to Strong Sad's room, it's always been next to the Computer Room.
  • edited August 2008
    By the way, isn't "Homestar Runner doesn't make sense" redundant?
  • edited August 2008
    For those who are not fans, "yes" with no doubt.
    For fans, "no" except Homsar, Senor Cardgage and Sweet Cuppin' Cakes.
  • edited August 2008
    Here's something that doesn't make sense, that explosion.In order for strong bad to have been thrown anywhere besides through a wall and out of the house, the tandy would have to be placed in a long hallway.Unless the tandy didn't explode, but something next to him, and his room is much longer than we think.
  • edited August 2008
    I have a theory;
    In "little animal" in the end they run around in circles in the computer room.
    Couldn't he have turned 180 degrees and ended up in the wall of SS' room?
    (Almost like a boomerang turn)
  • edited August 2008
    I doubt you can do that being trhown from an explosion.
  • edited August 2008
    Okay, in danger of losing this conversation, I'm going to whip up an annoying comment:
    "It is just imaginary. Anything can happen."
  • edited August 2008
    Ah, but the cartoon occasionally makes references to science, as shown in that pom-pom email, so it is supposed to have some things that are realistic.I doubt the cartoon was made to be something like the matrix. Because if that were true, then we'd have strong bad having an epic battle sequence with millions of "Agent Homestars" by now.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    I'm pretty sure the location of rooms in the house have been inconsistent before. The geography of the Homestar Runner world very happily rearranges itself to suit any situation or joke that is demanded of it.
  • edited August 2008
    Okay, yeah, I'll stop acting like I'm from HRWIKI.
  • edited August 2008
    Elementary, my dear forum!
    You see, H*R clearly takes place in an alternate universe where geography is in constant flux; put simply, the world of armless people is one wherein reality itself is governed solely by the Rule of Funny and Theory of Narrative Causality.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.