Which Unreal game is the best?

edited August 2008 in General Chat
I bought "Unreal Anthology" sometime in late winter or early spring, and I thought I had a DVD drive but I didn't.Tommorrow I'm going to Circuit City to get one, so I'll actually get to play it, so I thought I'd ask which of the games in Unreal Anthology is the best?I voted UT 2004 just so I could see the poll and how it's doing, but I don't know yet.

P.S. I know I left Unreal Tournement 3 off the list.As I said earlier, it is not on the anthology disk because it's newer.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    The original, of course!
    Great fun to make up ways to torment hapless Nali!
  • edited August 2008
    I think Unreal Tournement 2004 is the best
  • edited August 2008
    I haven't played the games, but if you haven't gotten the drive yet, I felt obligated to tell you that the Unreal games are available on Steam. If you've got a CD key in the anthology somewhere, you might be able to get them off of that instead.
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    I haven't played the games, but if you haven't gotten the drive yet, I felt obligated to tell you that the Unreal games are available on Steam. If you've got a CD key in the anthology somewhere, you might be able to get them off of that instead.

Well I'm gonna need the DVD drive anyway, so I might as well do that.And I'm not such a fan of downloading games.Yesterday I tried to download the "Combat Arms" MMOFPS and before I could even log in the screen would go black until I restarted the computer, and it's happened every time since.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.