New strong bad episode

OK did i miss something i mean the strongbad 200th email is taking forever there just making a bunch of weird stuff like a new main page and a song about steak(I think) I don't know about you BUT I WANT MY SBEMAIL!!!

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Well, I'm not surprised. The Chap. Bros always take a long time for major updates to make it as awesome as it could be, plus, they are working on the game this time so it will probably be a while before we see email 200. We just have to be patient for the time being. But it would be nice to see 200 now.
  • edited September 2008
    Besides, they have to work on the sbemail 200.as in...Oh, just see the Not Hundreth email.
  • edited September 2008
    They should definitely make 200 before they make e-mail 199....
  • edited September 2008
    mii wunt grammurr(i mean game)
  • edited September 2008
    Let's worry about SBemail 199 coming out first, seeing as it hasn't been released. P:
  • edited September 2008
    well, there were a few in the first episode... those may count... which means, we missed it.
  • edited September 2008
    well, there were a few in the first episode... those may count... which means, we missed it.

Those weren't real emails, they were made by Telltale for the game.
  • edited September 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    Those weren't real emails, they were made by Telltale for the game.
    Just like the DVD-exclusive e-mails don't count, and the SBCG4AP advertisement e-mail didn't count.
  • edited September 2008
    I want it next year after SBCG4AP so the hype is more for email 200 then the next SBCG4AP episode.
  • edited September 2008
    it'll come out when it comes out. ;)
  • edited September 2008
    I know it's taking a while, but everything they don't do now, you know it's going into making the email that much more awesome. And come on, you can give them a break since they've been working on the game with Telltale, right?
  • edited September 2008
    I think it should come out after 199 and probably before 201
  • edited September 2008
    Nevermind what I said when I said that it would be neat to see it now. I want to wait and see the next few emails before 200
  • edited September 2008
    while we wair, episode 199 is out. also they usually make a cartoon DELAYING the email(sick day) so my guess is in 2 weeks email 200 will be out.
  • edited September 2008
  • edited September 2008
    Well......At LEAST the 199th sbemails here
  • edited September 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    ... my guess is in 2 weeks email 200 will be out.
    The possibiltity of that suggestion is just out of this world.
    1 month, at least.
  • edited September 2008
    SidGarcia wrote: »
    The possibiltity of that suggestion is just out of this world.
    1 month, at least.

1 month...That little amount!!!Can I get a 1 month and a half of a day!!!
    NO!!!...1 Month... going once, going twice,SOLD TO SidGarcia!!!
  • edited September 2008
    I can't believe "Different Town was 100 e-mails ago. It seemed like a few weeks ago...
  • edited September 2008
    You know what would REALLY awesome? If Strong Badia the Free AND E-mail 200 came out at the same time!
  • edited September 2008
    Then TBC would have to work non-stop since... last week.
  • edited September 2008
    omgs that would be awsome two for the price of one
Sign in to comment in this discussion.