Jurassic Park Code Input Page Down

I have the Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Blu-ray and it came with a code to get Episode 1 of the game for free, but the website it says to go to to redeem the code is down. Is there any other way to redeem the code or when will the site be back up?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you are still in possession of the code, please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and make sure to include the Episode 1 code in your email, and they will be able to resolve your issue.

• Hi TelltaleMike, I followed your instructions for the jpoffer episode 1 and got no response to my mails. Is that still a valid support email? Any help? I just purchased the game in the last couple of weeks at target. I would love to get my free copy of the game. The URL is dead per the inserts instruction of http://www.telltalegames.com/jpoffer Thanks

If you are still in possession of the code, please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and make sure to include the Episode 1 code in your email, and they will be able to resolve your issue.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you sent an email to our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, they should be getting back to you in the near future. Please make sure that you've included the Free Episode 1 code in your email, and they will be able to assist you further.

ADaisey posted: »

Hi TelltaleMike, I followed your instructions for the jpoffer episode 1 and got no response to my mails. Is that still a valid support emai

This discussion has been closed.