The Homestar Universe's office, REVEALED!!!!

I was thinking since the Homestar Universe's office has never been fully revealed thus far, I thought I would try to be creative and make an MS painting of what I thought it would look like!
picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=451
Feel free to give me feedback on this thread, no matter how mean!The various things in the office are listed here.See how many you can identify!!(I know a few are super obvious, but others might take some looking at.)
-Coach Z's Jan8or closet
-Da' Big Cheese's office
-Break room
-cubicles(obvious)
-Water Cooler(obvious)

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Sweet! Now we just need Telltale to do it :).
  • edited September 2008
    Woah, you're good at MS Paint!
  • edited September 2008
    nice work there...but something isn't right. isn't strong bad's cubicle closer to the watercooler?
  • edited September 2008
    Whoa, very well made! Did you make that completely from scratch?
  • edited September 2008
    Wow, pretty good. I bet that sooner or later Telltale's gonna prove you wrong, though.;)
  • langleylangley Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Wow, something about that reminds me of Tapper.

tapper.jpg
  • edited September 2008
    Whoa, very well made! Did you make that completely from scratch?

Yeah, I started on it last Thursday.
  • edited September 2008
    langley wrote: »
    Wow, something about that reminds me of Tapper.

tapper.jpg

Reminds me, there should be a Tapper-esque mini-game in SBCG4AP.
  • langleylangley Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Reminds me, there should be a Tapper-esque mini-game in SBCG4AP.

I think Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude may have already worn out that concept.
  • edited September 2008
    But Tapper never gets old!And I'd alway's wanted to see a Homerstar Runner-themed spin on it
  • edited September 2008
    Melonade!
  • edited September 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    nice work there...but something isn't right. isn't strong bad's cubicle closer to the watercooler?

I don't recall any indication of closeness to anything. Funnily enough, though, I always thought the row that Strong Bad's cubicle is in is the closest to the wall (i.e. with the wall parallel to his desk being at the left side of the screen, just behind him). Apparently not.
  • edited September 2008
    langley wrote: »
    I think Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude may have already worn out that concept.

There's not much by way of fanboyness in me, but seeing what happened to Al Lowe's franchise by way of that game makes me ill.

Larry Laffer got me into adventure games.

-m0r
Sign in to comment in this discussion.