Music? (episode 3 question)

Early rumors of SBCG4AP episode, before the general story was actually released, said that Limozeen and Sloshy would be among the bands included. Granted, these were rumors and were never officially confirmed, but I got uber-excited about the inclusion of that music in the game. The recent update on the story didn't include these bands, and seemed to include bands that only had main characters as members. If anyone knows : will Limozeen and Sloshy still be among the bands in the game?

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Well, I hope.I want to see how SB would top Brain Sister.
  • edited September 2008
    Most likely, they're probably the two most mentioned bands on the website (alongside Taranchula).
  • edited September 2008
    I'm totally down with the Trudgemank! (PCP on the mike again!)
  • edited September 2008
    Hello? Anyone else? (.....Telltale?)
  • edited September 2008
    By rumors, do you by any chance mean something someone made up and then posted on the internet? :)
  • edited September 2008
    Actually, I heard it on this forum quite a few times. I didn't see it anywhere else, but that's probably because I never looked.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    We try to go out of our way to not spoil which HSR elements will or won't be in an episode, aside from a select little slice of an episode which we have to give away just so people can know what the episode is about. Adventure games are largely about discovery, and what's the fun in discovering things that you knew about for weeks because someone told you on a forum?
  • edited September 2008
    Good point.

In that case, let this be a thread for the hopefuls.
  • edited September 2008
    While we're on the subject of Music, how come the music is shorter then Sam & Max?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    The game fits in 40 mb -- one side effect of that is that the music loops must be shorter.

Also, stylistically, the music in HSR is often very simplistic loops with slight variations, and we're going with that. Sam & Max has lots of super long tracks with great jazz solos and variations and things because that fits with the style of that universe. It would be weird in a Homestar game, in my opinion. There are longer-form songs in the episodes, as well, thoug (eg the Handle My Style song in the opening of Homestar Ruiner).
  • edited September 2008
    To bad though, I like the music, shame it doesn't loop.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.