When does (not exactly) SBCG4AP Episode 2 come out?

Well... I don't have a working internet router right now, and I'm not about to shell out $40 for a Nintendo WFC USB Connecter. So basically, I wanna know, will the game be out early or late this month?:confused:

Comments

• edited September 2008
    I quote:
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    - So, when is episode 2 coming out?
    The key word here children, is that episodes come out a MONTH apart... which is today's word, can you all spell "Month"?

Meaning, we will not see episode two till one month has passed after episode one (which would be the second Monday of the month, September 8th to be exact... But don't start screaming if its a week or two late, nothing is set in stone here). Actually, bet on episode two being released September 15th, that why you will be surprised if it does come out next week after all.
    I think it will be soonest the 15th, but I'm betting on the week later (then Telltale can make us really happy by putting up the 3rd episode for download earlier in October)
    Anyways, you will find out if it will be the 15th because Telltale will probably put up a notice 4-5 days before the release date about the release date.
  • edited September 2008
    Thanks!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    We're still finalizing the date, so at this point there's no real answer to this besides "we don't know yet". :D

When we know, we'll make an announcement about it, just like we did last month. (It's not going to be tomorrow, though, if that helps with your planning. ;))
  • edited September 2008
    I think a lot of us knew it wouldn't be tomorrow, mostly cause you didn't say it would.
  • edited September 2008
    In September.:p
  • edited September 2008
    In September.:p

wow. you just burned him.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.