How dare you??? (not a rant)

How dare you. How dare you do this to us! I'm happily starting SBCG4AP. and, suddenly, The Paper comes down! Maybe you didn't know it, but the origional Paper is (choking up) d-d-dead. Strong Bad sent him off fittingly with the B&W lighter, and then you, you, (crying harder) dig him up for your own selfish reasons! (banging the keyboard) HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR THE DEAD??? YOU'RE ALL HEARTLESS ANIMALS, EVERY ONE OF YOU AT TELLTALE! (regaining composure) I want an explanation of when you did this, why you did this, and most importantly, what Strong Bad thought when he learned of this travesty! Maybe he doesn't care as much as we thought.
;) (Hope you liked that.)

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Pretty good. But in my opinion,it's better than inevitable grave diggers.Because they usually do something like selling the clothing or something...........unspeakable......
  • edited September 2008
    as stated in earlier threads, it's not really an important piece of continuity, and is there mostly because it's much easier to read than the current the paper.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Also, the Classic Paper is just a way more iconic and memorable image from the Strong Bad emails than the new paper is.
  • edited September 2008
    for everyone, that believes the old paper is dead: think of the paper in sbcg4ap as a old paper double...or maybe it is old paper's cousin..or something.
    furthermore, it's a bmw lighter...
  • edited September 2008
    Jumpman256 wrote: »
    HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR THE DEAD??? YOU'RE ALL HEARTLESS ANIMALS, EVERY ONE OF YOU AT TELLTALE!

I'd like to ard:

♫ Now be-ing mean ain't the greatest choice!... ♫

-m0r
  • edited September 2008
    Also, there's nothing to suggest that this isn't set before The Papers demise. They've added him in in post production, using the latest special effects.

Like Bob Monkhouse.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.