Trogdor arcade game.

is it possible to play it?

even though i could just play it on the website, it would be great if there was some way to "fix the joy stick".

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Sorry, it's broken :(
  • edited September 2008
    Well, I suppose they could add a script that would open H*R webpages when certain things are clicked in the game (like opening the Trogdor game when you click the arcade machine)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    I suppose a horrible clown could come out and dance across your inventory when you click on Strong Sad's bedroom door eighteen times, as well.*

Really we could do a lot of things, but we're going with the ones that make sense to us. If you want to play the website's Trogdor game, why would you use our game to get there? The point of the Strong Bad games is to show you new stuff, but still fit it in so that it feels at home with the rest of the HSR universe. That means a lot of callbacks and familiar faces, but we're trying to go out of our way to not replicate exactly things that you've already seen in Flash on the website. Putting in a playable copy of the Homestar Games page's Trogdor game would be doing exactly that.

* upon reflection, I wish this happened.
  • edited September 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    I suppose a horrible clown could come out and dance across your inventory when you click on Strong Sad's bedroom door eighteen times, as well.*

You lied :|.
  • edited September 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    You lied :|.

No, he didn't.
    Jake wrote: »
    * upon reflection, I wish this happened.
  • edited September 2008
    I was wanting to play the game on wii, it used to be on the website under Wii games but it's not there anymore for whatever reason.
  • edited September 2008
    Was taken off due to SBCG4AP. At least, that's what I think.
  • edited September 2008
    Not enough room?
  • edited September 2008
    I bet it will just be the mini game in a later episode.
  • edited September 2008
    I thnk they took it off the Viidelectrix page because with the old wii browser you could use the 1 button or something and when the new browser came out Trogder wouldn't work 'cause it needed the one button which the new one didn't support. I think.
  • edited September 2008
    Anyone else think that they won't "get those parts that are on back order" untill the 5th episode?
  • edited September 2008
    I don't think they ever will.You can play the game on their site.
  • edited September 2008
    He is definitely right...I even thought they might end up
    selling it for cash moneys...Hopefully not to Bubs(cause he'll rip em off!!!)
  • edited September 2008
    Luigi wrote: »
    Anyone else think that they won't "get those parts that are on back order" untill the 5th episode?

I think Strong Bad will eventually get fed up and buy Trogdor 2
  • edited September 2008
    picture.php?albumid=76&pictureid=292
Sign in to comment in this discussion.