AccordingTo Back To The Future II...

edited September 2008 in General Chat
In 7 years we'll have hover boards, flying cars, and growing pizzas. I better not be disappointed.

The count down begins!

Comments

• edited September 2008
    As a kid, I thought we would have them by now. :(
  • edited September 2008
    I know, they really should build up kids and geeks hopes up like that.
  • edited September 2008
    nerds have no control of their brains...
  • edited September 2008
    In 7 years we'll have hover boards, flying cars, and growing pizzas. I better not be disappointed.

The count down begins!

I'm going to start the trend of having my pockets hanging out.
  • edited September 2008
    I thought it was pants inside out.
  • edited September 2008
    You know, some Robotics company or something said everyone would have a robot in their house by 2011.
  • edited September 2008
    You know, some Robotics company or something said everyone would have a robot in their house by 2011.

And the Constitution states that every American should have a vacuum cleaner in their basement.

I was kind of upset when I found out it didn't...
  • edited September 2008
    What? It doesn't?
  • edited September 2008
    tabacco wrote: »

I'm due for another watching.

Your jacket is now dry.
  • edited September 2008
    tabacco wrote: »

Thaaaat's right. The trend was inside-out pants, and Marty simulated that my flipping his pockets out.
  • edited September 2008
    SUPER COOL!!!...But seriously guys I really don't think
    all that stuff will really be here by 2011...
    BUT IF IT IS IM GONNA BUY ME ALOT OF
    HOVER BOARDS!!!(Is the big one called a bull dog
    or a raptor I can't remember....)
  • edited September 2008
    SUPER COOL!!!...But seriously guys I really don't think
    all that stuff will really be here by 2011...

No, not until 2015.
  • edited September 2008
    I'm still waiting for proton packs.
  • edited September 2008
    I'm still waiting for Tom Servos that you can buy on eBay. Jeez, not every house in America even has robot puppets.
  • edited September 2008
    I wanted a hoverboard when I first watched Back to the Future: Part 2 as a kid... and I still want one today! How much longer must I wait? ;)
  • edited September 2008
    I watched the behind the scenes for Back to the Future Part II somewhere a month or two ago. I vaguely remember them saying that hoverboards had existed for a while (before the movie was made) but that parenting groups (or something similar) thought they were too dangerous. I don't know if this is true, but that's what he (the creator...I forget his name...Robert Zemeckis or something?) said.
  • edited September 2008
    I'm still waiting for Tom Servos that you can buy on eBay. Jeez, not every house in America even has robot puppets.

Tom Servo Puppets would stop famine, drought and world hunger. Or at least humor-droughts.
  • edited September 2008
    Timbo94 wrote: »
    I watched the behind the scenes for Back to the Future Part II somewhere a month or two ago. I vaguely remember them saying that hoverboards had existed for a while (before the movie was made) but that parenting groups (or something similar) thought they were too dangerous. I don't know if this is true, but that's what he (the creator...I forget his name...Robert Zemeckis or something?) said.

Dang, somebody's holding out on us!
  • edited September 2008
    I vaguely remember them saying that hoverboards had existed for a while (before the movie was made) but that parenting groups (or something similar) thought they were too dangerous.

Bah, they should be more outraged over those shoes with wheels in them, I can never believe how many parents let their kids have those things and destroy my store at lightning speed because of it.
  • edited September 2008
    I hate those things :(
  • edited September 2008
    Sadly, my Littlest Bro can't get enough of that "Heelys"crap.
  • edited September 2008
    MaxFan wrote: »
    Bah, they should be more outraged over those shoes with wheels in them, I can never believe how many parents let their kids have those things and destroy my store at lightning speed because of it.

I wish I was god on though, but I'd be a dnager to the world on those.
  • edited September 2008

He did say that but he was joking.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.