Homestar Ruiner: Did You Try?

Check out the Homestar Ruiner page, they finally added Did You Try?!

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Yep, thanks there for the info.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Indeed we did. :D

This was tough because we wanted to point out Easter eggs that didn't overlap too much with the Awesomeness ranking stuff.

Anyway, enjoy! And feel free to post any we missed in this thread.
  • edited September 2008
    Holy cow, you stickied this!!! Also, thanks for the link Emily.
  • edited September 2008
    Hey you forgot,

Did you Try Clicking on the fridge when Homestar is in the kitchen?
  • edited September 2008
    yeah they forgot to list more than half of them... so i listed all the ones they missed in the other thread, but ill just repost my half of the list again here (the fact that they forgot so many, and that i can remember these off the top of my head is kinda pathetic)

These lists are very important to some folks, get your head in the game telltale

did you try...

EDIT: (forgot this one)
    clicking the melenade keg again during the party
    leaving the first conversation with Homestar before asking him anything, then immediately restart the conversation
    looking at strong bads calendar at different times in the game (after H*R invades the house, and again during the party
    try talking to Homestar and marzipan during the party while wearing the Homestar costume
    try to put total load into Homestar's sealed locker (multiple times)
    try watching tv during the party
    try giving the poopsmith back his shovel
    get kicked out of the castle multiple times, and jump down into the record room before distracting strong mad a bunch of times as well
    click on everything in marzi's yard with her there, and again with her lured away (homestar float, gazebo, ficus hole, ring the doorbell, etc.)
    cut marzipans hedge with her there, or with her lured away to see the 2 versions of the hedge cutting scene
    try giving marzipan back her hedge shears (twice)
    try giving the chocolate to Homestar while he is cooking (multiple times) and try using it to lure strong sad out of his room
    try giving Homestar back his phone before you need to
    try giving bubs back his chocolate
    repeatedly start and fail the race to see all the different intros and endings
    and disqualify pom pom before winning the race to see yet another alternate intro and ending scene to the race
    play the game with the hints turned all the way up (some of them are very funny)
    walk by all the characters multiple times to hear all their different shoutouts (including walking by the shower a bunch of times to hear all homestars songs)
    and finally just generally click everything twice in the game, as most things have at least 2 lines when clicked (including the emails on the lappy)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    These lists are very important to some folks, get your head in the game telltale

Understood, but getting the games made is pretty important too, and sometimes we just have to prioritize... :p

Anyway, thanks! We'll update the list to include some of these. :)
  • edited September 2008
    They have updated the image

stuff-holder.png
  • edited September 2008
    oh...uh it didnt work
  • edited September 2008
    and disqualify pom pom before winning the race to see yet another alternate intro and ending scene to the race
    You mean intro and ending SCENES, right? You get different scenes if you disqualify Pom Pom, begin the race, and lose it multiple times. There are more than one there. I quite enjoyed the KOT sleeping one.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.