Cheat Commandos FPS

Hey, I started working on a cheat commandos rail shooter FPS yesterday, and I just thought I would say I'll have a one-level demo up as soon as I can.

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Awexome.
  • edited September 2008
    Okay bad news.If I were to post the game on the internet, I would probably get sued.The good news is I might use the engine I created to make another, less-illegal FPS.
  • edited September 2008
    Okay bad news.If I were to post the game on the internet, I would probably get sued.The good news is I might use the engine I created to make another, less-illegal FPS.

Meh, I don't think the Brothers Chaps would have a problem with someone posting a Cheat Commandos game, any more than they would mind posting any other kind of fan art. They're not some big corporate entity that sees every creative endeavor not made by them as competition. ;)
  • edited September 2008
    ...This sounds like a REALLY, REALLY bad idea.
  • edited September 2008
    What? This game sounds cool! I'd love to try it! And as Steviy Pocket said, I'm shure TBC won't mind at all! There's stuff like that all over the Fanstuff Wiki(I think that place died), and they haven't done anything negative about it.
  • edited September 2008
    ...This sounds like a REALLY, REALLY bad idea.

Thanks for CRUSHING MY SPIRIT!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!:(

And for all you BELIEVERS out there, I'm still making the game, but I'll decide what to do with it a little later.By the way, my games aren't the pinnacle of graphics and gameplay or anything, so if I post the game, don't be surprised if it sucks.
  • edited September 2008
    post it! Post it! Post it!
  • edited September 2008
    Even a game that really really sucks is beyond my ability to make. So, I have just two words for you, "good graphics!"
  • edited September 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »
    I'm shure TBC won't mind at all!

I agree,just make it.The brothers chapps wan't even notice it(maybe).
    Even if they do I don't think they'll care if you make it.
    ...Well, just read the legal part of the HR website
Sign in to comment in this discussion.