Game Crash when leaving Bosco's store

edited November 2006 in Game Support
The game crashed when leaving Bosco's store for the first time. I got an error message saying something about a "pure virtual function call".
I have not gone back into the game to see if the problem would occure again.

Comments

• edited October 2006
    I had the same problem, Ughh. Now I gotta try again from my last auto save.

UPDATE: After trying it again it worked fine leaving the store. Don't know why it happened. Gotta remember to save often!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    Thanks for letting us know about this. We'll look into it!
  • edited October 2006
    Can you do me a favor and

1) reproduce the issue
    2) close gametap
    3) run GTUtil located in your (installed gametap directory)\bin\release\ folder
    4) go to the Advanced tab
    5) click Scan System
    6) when that finishes, click Send Logs to Gametap
    7) reply here with the submission code (looks like "Romeo-326") so we can track the issue and keep you updated in this post

When we receive the logs we can take a look at what happened!
  • edited October 2006
    the biggest porblems with games on gametap usually relates to the software driver for you video card, make sure you have the latest drivers from the manufacturer of your computer, or the manufacturer of the video card.

expanding the grounds at which we play on.
  • edited October 2006
    @RBURKE: Done. The error handle is Kilo-576. You may also want to see the other thread I created, titled: Sound cuts out, pure virtual function call. The problem seems also to be aggravated by skipping lines...
  • edited October 2006
    Hey could you reproduce this again and post the issue handle again the last one did not have the info i needed to look at. Thanks

Crackeyes
    gt tech
  • edited October 2006
    The new handle is Juliet-294

By the way, it seems to be caused in part by minimizing the game while it's doing certain things...
  • edited October 2006
    I never had the problem again (one time occurance), so I never checked back here.
  • edited November 2006
    My game crashed as well, when leaving Bosco's. I left the store a few times already without any problems. I was playing for almost an hour when it suddenly happened.

This is the message, if that helps:

snmruntime.gif

--Erwin
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah, I just had the exact same problem. Happily, I had just saved it.
  • edited November 2006
    I might as well add that I got this very same error, (though before I got "An unexpected error has occured" involving "t3.mll") after leaving the store for like the third time in a row. Guess the game got fed up with my ruthless behaviour. :p
  • edited November 2006
    Interesting. It also happened to me the first time, and then, never again.
This discussion has been closed.