Warning! Moron approaching!

HomestarRunnerinBrawl.jpg

I made this in Photoshop when I was bored. Pretty good, huh?:D

Comments

• edited September 2008
    That's awsome!

I wish it was bigger so I could make it my screen saver.
  • edited September 2008
    Lol
  • edited September 2008
    Wow you created a 3D image! That's neat! Love the backround to.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    That's a marketing screenshot for SBCG4AP that he added a cool background to :P Looks nice, though!
  • edited September 2008
    u guys still havent gotten the reference have you? then allow me to explain. The blue background is a pre-edited version of the character background from the Smash Bro. DOJO!! Everytime a new character was revealed, the title WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING! would be above the character picture. And thank you Jake.
  • edited September 2008
    u guys still havent gotten the reference have you? then allow me to explain. The blue background is a pre-edited version of the character background from the Smash Bro. DOJO!! Everytime a new character was revealed, the title WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING! would be above the character picture. And thank you Jake.

I knew that background looked familiar, couldn't quite put my finger on it.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008

Waha oh I understand now! I approve. We were talking earlier today about Smash Bros. We haven't had an office match in a while now. :(
  • edited September 2008
    May I suggest Lucario V.S Wario on Final Destination?
  • edited September 2008
    I wish he were a character...I wonder what he'd yell when you picked him with that crappy wii-remote, which always said a dumb phrase.
  • edited September 2008
    i has one of sb as well, but its not really good. my waluigi is much better. my next project is shadow the hedgehog ^_^

edit: I made a new Strong Bad one using a screenshot I took.
  • edited September 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Waha oh I understand now! I approve. We were talking earlier today about Smash Bros. We haven't had an office match in a while now. :(

You guys should set up a Telltale vs. Forum match/leaderboard. Count me in!
  • edited September 2008
    F33r my l337 r0b 5k1lls!
  • edited September 2008
    Sonic's the guy that opens a can of all kinds of whoop-ass all over those Nintendo wussies. ;)

Oh, and that guy in the box. He's a wuss too.

A difficult to control wuss, at that. ;)
  • edited September 2008
    While I got the joke from the get-go, I will admit that I'm not a huge Brawl fan. I've got the game and really don't play it much unless my fiancee is in the mood. It's one of the few things we can "play" while she's in Michigan with her folks trying to find work and I'm stuck here in California trying to do the same.

I'll also admit that Homestar would have made an interesting character. (lol) Simply because he'd feel so out of context compared to everyone else. As much as I really hope they don't make another - because Brawl was far from perfect - I do hope that if they DO force out another one, they include some more villians and other 3rd Party characters.
  • edited September 2008
    Yeah, when the next Smash Bros. comes out, I'll be the idiot holding the signs and shouting that they need to include Strong Bad, Mega Man, and Geno in the game.
  • edited September 2008
    Sonic's the guy that opens a can of all kinds of whoop-ass all over those Nintendo wussies. ;)

Oh, and that guy in the box. He's a wuss too.

A difficult to control wuss, at that. ;)

WRONG!

Snake is one of my best characters!
  • edited September 2008
    I'll also admit that Homestar would have made an interesting character. (lol) Simply because he'd feel so out of context compared to everyone else.

he'd still be more appropriate for Smash Bros. than Solid Snake...
  • edited September 2008
    Yeah, when the next Smash Bros. comes out

I heard brawl was the last,but if im wrong(which im hoping) It would be on the next Nintendo console.
  • edited September 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I heard brawl was the last,but if im wrong(which im hoping) It would be on the next Nintendo console.

Actually Brawl is the last produced by series creator Masahiro Sakurai. SSB 4 will be produced by someone else. I'm hoping its Miyamoto or Aonuma.
  • edited September 2008
    homestarrunnerinbrawl.jpg

i made this in photoshop when i was bored. Pretty good, huh?:d

WHY DOSENT WE HACK HIM INTO BRAWL!!!
    you fount a secret. have a cookie.
  • edited September 2008
    WHY DOSENT WE HACK HIM INTO BRAWL!!!
    you fount a secret. have a cookie.

*Finds a secret cookie*
  • edited September 2008
    StrongBadinBrawl.jpg

My newest version of Strong Bad in Brawl

And for you fellow TGS issue 13 fans, I made took this pic in brawl and added captions with Photoshop!

BABYSATcopy.jpg

Here is my Brawl snapshot profile, anlong with some homestar runner related pictures

http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/users/2063
    http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/56836
    http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/62636
  • edited September 2008
    Actually Brawl is the last produced by series creator Masahiro Sakurai. SSB 4 will be produced by someone else. I'm hoping its Miyamoto or Aonuma.

Ohh good:)
  • edited September 2008
    Hmm... wonder what their Final Smashes would be? Some random ideas:

Homestar:
    *Super Mountain Dew Jet Attack (maybe...)
    *Tag Team w/ Homsar

Strong Bad:
    *Turns into Stinkoman (Could be cool, but on the other hand, could be as lame as Wario's)
    Yeah, when the next Smash Bros. comes out, I'll be the idiot holding the signs and shouting that they need to include Strong Bad, Mega Man, and Geno in the game.

OMG Geno would be awesome!
  • edited September 2008
    I believe you mean...
    zimmi88 wrote: »
    OMG Light Yagami would be awesome!
    or
    zimmi88 wrote: »
    OMG L would be awesomer!
    Either one of those would work.

Yeah, I'm hopeless. :(
  • edited September 2008
    Imagen Homestar's C-stick(GCN controller) attacks... Up would be a powerfull jump, left and right would be the same kick he uses to kick away his cell phone in Homestar Ruiner, and down would be... I dunno. But the punching with invisable arms? That would be fun.
  • edited September 2008
    Beat the crap out of himself?
  • edited September 2008
    Weren't those two guys from Deathnote? Pfft, just wait for that lame Castlevania fighter coming out, the guy who did the designs on it was the guy who did Deathnote. They already look like characters right out of the manga. :/
  • edited September 2008
    What are you talking about?
  • edited September 2008

I got the reference after seeing the picture. That's an interesting idea. Except I think 1-Up would make a better SSB fighter. :) All his attacks would be (of course) kick based. Maybe a head-butt smash, but how would he throw? By biting? It's a kid's game, not Mike Tyson's Punch-Out. *drum riff*
  • edited September 2008
    I wouldn't call it a kid's game when snake is in it...choking, land mines...
  • edited September 2008
    I was referring to 16_Bit_Mario's post.

Though Brawl is fairly kiddy, even if it does have a dominatrix and people slashing each other. They're no blood, and it's apparently "all in good sport". So *shrug* I'm not really sure.
  • edited September 2008

Though Brawl is fairly kiddy, even if it does have a dominatrix and people slashing each other. They're no blood, and it's apparently "all in good sport". So *shrug* I'm not really sure.

heck i JUST figured out smash bros was rated T. I dont pay attention that much.
  • edited September 2008
    Actually Brawl is the last produced by series creator Masahiro Sakurai.

Yeah, no. Or actually, Sakurai is still thinking about whether or not to do the next one.

Anyway, we all know that the spot for the next SSB is already taken.

trogdorssbb.jpg
  • edited September 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Yeah, no. Or actually, Sakurai is still thinking about whether or not to do the next one.

trogdorssbb.jpg

woah sweet! nicely done
  • edited September 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »

trogdorssbb.jpg

THAT WOULD TOTALLY ROCK!!!!But Sakurai wouldn't do that...
    But sense SB is now on WiiWare...They would probably include that as
    Strong Bads Final Smash!!!He hops on trogdor and BURNANATES THE SCREEN!
    up + B= The paper comes down and SB grabs it,it takes him up but after about 3 seconds it rips!!!People,lets think of more SSB moves for these
    characters!!!
  • edited September 2008
    There needs to be one man in the Next Smash bros, He has nothing to do with Homestar Runner, but in my oppinion is a strange, interesting character.
    This guy.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.