Episode 3 season pass holder

I have season pass and it says I am ready to play episode 3. Only the option I am given is to purchase it seperately. Is it released on xbox360 or not? If so, how do I enjoy it?

Comments

• Im having the same problem, with the difference that i cant even purchase ir seperately. Im sending an email to the suport, i hope they can solve it

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited April 2014

Please note that Episode 3 of The Wolf Among Us releases Worldwide for the Xbox 360 on Wednesday, April 9th.

You can find out more information on the release in this thread:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/58355/episode-3-release-dates-48-pcmac-ps3-north-america-49-xbox-360-ps3-eu-ios-next-week-too

Aydan1024 posted: »

Im having the same problem, with the difference that i cant even purchase ir seperately. Im sending an email to the suport, i hope they can solve it

• Then maybe you guys shouldn't give the option to download today, April 8th. I read a review for it, then open the game on my 360, and see the crown at "Play" that usually means something new is available. I select that, and it gives me the option to hit download for episode three. When I finally get all the way to download, I can't.
    SO, thanks for the tease. I know it's not a long wait, but don't make it look like I can download when I actually can't.

Please note that Episode 3 of The Wolf Among Us releases Worldwide for the Xbox 360 on Wednesday, April 9th. You can find out more inform

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. We had a small error where the episode looked available to download for a short time. This has been resolved, and you should now be able to download the episode today.

emmsnake posted: »

Then maybe you guys shouldn't give the option to download today, April 8th. I read a review for it, then open the game on my 360, and see t

• it's happened before with twd s2ep2 right ?

xbox needs to be whipped into shape.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We had a small error where the episode looked available to download for a short time. This has been resolved, and you should now be able to download the episode today.

This discussion has been closed.