Possible sbemail 200 delay?

Does anyone else think that the chapman bros. might use the extremely convenient release date of Strong Badia the Free to delay sbemail 200? Imagine this -

*Close up on Lappy wrapped in police tape. Strong Bad crosses the screen with the exploding collar and stops in front of camera.*
Strong Bad - "Oh, Lappy.... I can't let it end this way... So many emails left unanswered, so many names left un-insulted, so many capers left un-capered.... No. I won't let it end this way. Not this close to the email to put all other emails to shame." *turns to camera* "I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE, OF TOWN! I SWEAR ON TROGDOR'S NAME! I-"
*Screen blanks out. Municipality logo emerges from the darkness, and leaves viewers with a feeling of dread in their souls.*

I don't know if they would have had time to make this between when the release date was... released... and tomorrow, but it seems like a very chapman-esque way to delay the 'toon.

Comments

• edited September 2008
    They'd stall anyway and release toons for like a month before releasing it like with sbemail 150.
  • edited September 2008
    Does anyone else think that the chapman bros. might use the extremely convenient release date of Strong Badia the Free to delay sbemail 200? Imagine this -

*Close up on Lappy wrapped in police tape. Strong Bad crosses the screen with the exploding collar and stops in front of camera.*
    Strong Bad - "Oh, Lappy.... I can't let it end this way... So many emails left unanswered, so many names left un-insulted, so many capers left un-capered.... No. I won't let it end this way. Not this close to the email to put all other emails to shame." *turns to camera* "I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE, OF TOWN! I SWEAR ON TROGDOR'S NAME! I-"
    *Screen blanks out. Municipality logo emerges from the darkness, and leaves viewers with a feeling of dread in their souls.*

I don't know if they would have had time to make this between when the release date was... released... and tomorrow, but it seems like a very chapman-esque way to delay the 'toon.

That would be awful.Especially since I'm not buying Strong Badia the Free on the first day it's out like last time.I hope they go through with it.They did when Homestar Ruiner came out.
  • edited September 2008
    fan faction is fun
  • edited September 2008
    And crap.
  • edited September 2008
    paulberto wrote: »
    fan faction is fun

Grandiose!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.