Bought an episode? Want the whole season? Upgrade for less!

There are a bunch of you out there that weren't quite ready to commit to the full season of Strong Bad, and decided to get Homestar Ruiner by itself. That's cool, and we totally appreciate your business. However, now you're hooked, and the second episode is out with more on the way. You want the season, but you already dished out a small chunk of cash to get an individual episode. Well, fear not, for we have an entirely non-lame solution for you:

People who bought an episode of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People can upgrade to the full season for just $26! Woo! Read more details here.

Comments

• edited September 2008
    I was starting to wonder if the season upgrade would be available, and was happy to see that it was. Thanks, Telltale, for converting more of my money into games!
  • edited September 2008
    It's too bad you can't do that for Wii owners.... :(
  • edited September 2008
    It doesn't seem likely, but if we bought episode 1 for Wii and want to buy the rest on PC, is there any way to get this magic deal a-rolling? Or do we need to buy episode one again?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    razzbarry wrote: »
    It doesn't seem likely, but if we bought episode 1 for Wii and want to buy the rest on PC, is there any way to get this magic deal a-rolling? Or do we need to buy episode one again?

The deal only works for people who buy a PC episode from Telltale, so you need to buy episode 1 again.
  • edited September 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    The deal only works for people who buy a PC episode from Telltale, so you need to buy episode 1 again.

Okay, thanks. Not really gonna mind playing through it again :)
  • edited September 2008
    I would LOVE for this to be applicable for wii.
    That might've been the only way to convince my parents to actually get me the whole season.
  • edited October 2008
    waittaminnnuute....
    I just bought the season pass and now I can do this?!?!!?!?!?! Aww man... I just lost 5 cents...

JUST PLAYIN
  • edited October 2008
    Already done it
  • edited October 2008
    Man, this made me sad. I've allready bought episodes 1-2 on the Wii, and now I can't buy a season pass or ep3 on the wii cause the PC version comes with a free game ;/. My PC suxxxxxxxx though and I have poor fps even in something as non-graphically intensive as sam and max.
  • edited October 2008
    Man, this made me sad. I've allready bought episodes 1-2 on the Wii, and now I can't buy a season pass or ep3 on the wii cause the PC version comes with a free game ;/. My PC suxxxxxxxx though and I have poor fps even in something as non-graphically intensive as sam and max.

Get a seperate episode on PC then, you still get NotRD!
  • edited October 2008
    What if I've bought more than one episode on the PC?
  • edited November 2008
    Ninja wrote: »
    What if I've bought more than one episode on the PC?

email support they may be able to help
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    There is no additional discount if you've bought more than one episode.
  • edited December 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »

QFT! We need a "Directors Cut" disk version of the whole season!
  • edited December 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »

Yeah I loved the game for Wiiware but I want the full pack for the PC with the collector disc (some reason I just can't let go of physical medium).
  • edited April 2009
    We the SBCG4AP Wii players need more LOVE! Please think about us, we pay more than PC players!

And no, I avoid playing on PC as much as possible so not going to buy PC versions!

We need extras and lots of funny stuff like the evil PC players using a Microsoft platform from hell.
  • edited April 2009
    Ditto. I need a DVD drive for my computer, so I play only Wii Games currently. And for some strange reason, I can't download.
    The only point & click I have is Hit the Road... :(
  • edited April 2009
    timofonic wrote: »
    We the SBCG4AP Wii players need more LOVE! Please think about us, we pay more than PC players!

Yeah, you pay more and play the game on Wii, that's enough cool for paying more. :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.