Tales from the Borderlands and Game Of Thrones

When do you think both of them will release? Will they be for last-gen or current-gen?

Comments

• After TWAU and TWD are done, I'd assume.

TWAU and TWD are this year's thing, perhaps TFTB and GOT will be next year's.

• If you check on Wikipedia, it says that TFTB and GOT will be released in 2014. The real question is when? As in, which month?

After TWAU and TWD are done, I'd assume. TWAU and TWD are this year's thing, perhaps TFTB and GOT will be next year's.

• End of the year, maybe. Both TWAU and TWD started in late 2013 but (probably) finished in 2014.

If you check on Wikipedia, it says that TFTB and GOT will be released in 2014. The real question is when? As in, which month?

• Going off of what they have told people, Telltale is making it sound as if we get both games this year.

If you watch the SXSW panel for Borderlands, they say "Coming Soon" at the end, which to me would sound as if we get the game sometime this summer after Wolf and Dead end.

• After TWD and TWAU. After at least one episode of TTFTB GoT will be released probably 1 episode from both games late this year and more episodes for TTFTB and GoT next year.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.