Supporting Telltale through Gametap

edited October 2006 in Sam & Max
I'm wondering if you guys (Telltale) are able to do something similar to what Cyan is doing for Uru Live, in that you can notify Gametap of the member names of current Gametap members who want their account flagged as being a Sam and Max supporter.

You can see how Cyan did it here: http://www.urulive.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=521&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Comments

• edited October 2006
    I think Telltale will make more money if you buy it straight from them.
    I think Gametap pays them regardless of how many people sign up and play it through gametap. So they'll be getting that money anyways.

Plus you get a nice packaged deal through telltale. Even though it's $34(one time) compared to 5, 6 or however much they're offering now a month. In the long run you still have to pay monthly to play Sam & Max.... forever!!!
  • edited October 2006
    I think Gametap pays them regardless of how many people sign up and play it through gametap. So they'll be getting that money anyways.

That's not true. I understand they get even more money if people sign up using www.gametap.com/telltale, since Gametap knows that person specifically signed up because of Sam and Max.
    Plus you get a nice packaged deal through telltale. Even though it's $34(one time) compared to 5, 6 or however much they're offering now a month.

I'm already a current Gametap member and I don't care about the packaged deal so there is no swaying me. Sorry.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.