What carries over from each episode to the next?

I bought and played through Homestar Ruiner on my Wii, but I've decided to play the rest of the episodes on my PC. I just wanted to know if this means I'll be missing out on anything in Strong Badia the Free. Are there any known game components that transfer from episode one to episode two and beyond?

Comments

• edited September 2008
    All the costume items have to be found to have them in the next episode. That applies to PC only though. The Wii versions start with all the previous episodes costumes already unlocked.
  • edited September 2008
    All the costume items have to be found to have them in the next episode. That applies to PC only though. The Wii versions start with all the previous episodes costumes already unlocked.
    does that include the demo versions as well? My demo copy of Episode 2 had the stuff I found in the demo for Episode 1
  • edited September 2008
    You can't email friends.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Kincyr wrote: »
    does that include the demo versions as well? My demo copy of Episode 2 had the stuff I found in the demo for Episode 1

I... don't actually know. I don't see why not? One way you could try it would be to load up the demo for 102. It's possible to get to the photobooth before the demo ends, so you could check to see if your collectibles are still there.
  • edited September 2008

good i love walking a round descised as homestar.
  • edited September 2008
    but you still cant take costume outside until you beat the game.
  • edited September 2008
    but you still cant take costume outside until you beat the game.

which I did.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.