(MAC)Episode 2 is now "Uninstalled" and I can't access Episode 3 either

I bought the game. I have a recipe and order number, and my save file is still enact, and ready play episode 3. But I can't download the new episode, and it's now saying that episode 2 isn't there either. I already tried restarting my comp. Any other suggestions? I read someone said to un-install the game, then reinstall it from Telltales download, but I don't' know how to uninstall.

Comments

• Okay. Solved this issue, but now I have a new one.

When Bigby picks up the envelope from the drawer in Crane's apartment, the game automatically shuts down. What's up with that?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into this reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, we will be able to assist you further.

Echovoid_52 posted: »

Okay. Solved this issue, but now I have a new one. When Bigby picks up the envelope from the drawer in Crane's apartment, the game automatically shuts down. What's up with that?

• Same problem. I have done as you suggest in the Sticky. Any solutions?
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/dhuzhn

I apologize for the inconvenience, please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your ~Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us/ file directory, and then restart the game, and you should receive any of the necessary updates to make Episodes 2 and 3 available to download.

• Mike,
    Thanks for the help. But - there is no Telltale Games folder in the Application Support Folder. Also, I have already played ep 2, I want to get my old save back and start directly with ep 3 without having to play 2 again. As for now, it says coming soon for both 2 and 3. I play on Mac, bought the game (season pass) on the Telltale site.

I apologize, if you are playing on a Macbook some of the game's files may be hidden from plain view. Please open

~/Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/

and see if there are any remaining files for The Wolf Among Us. Your Library folder is sometimes hidden, to make it visible, please open a Finder window, and at the top of the screen, click Go and hold down the Option key. The Library will now become available in the drop down menu. Click that and follow the above file path, and then try deleting the SyncFs folder, and then restart the game.

Klementin posted: »

Mike, Thanks for the help. But - there is no Telltale Games folder in the Application Support Folder. Also, I have already played ep 2, I w

This discussion has been closed.