Cameos

I was thinking that it might be cool if other Telltale games were mentioned in SBCG4AP, sort of like the line from "The Mole, The Mob, And The Meatball", where Sam says that Leonard Steakcharmer looks more like a Boris Krinkle (from Telltale Holdem, awesome game by the way). But, it would be funny if Strong Bad somehow says something making fun of Sam and Max or Wallace and Gromit like, for instance, Strong Bad goes on the computer and gets an e-mail from Telltale, asking for beta testers for there new game, and Strong Bad would say, "Great, probably another game involving a dog acts like a human (Gromit, Sam). Feel free to post some ideas of your own.

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Well, to be fair, Sam and Max Season Two's bonus disc has a hidden blooper on it revealing Homestar to be the main villain. Shame I only got up to Moai Better Blues, so the joke wasn't quite as funny as it would've otherwise been...

But yeah, it'd be pretty funny to walk up to Bubs' Concession Stand only to find Bosco there instead. Or maybe have the Tandy and Compy join the COPS...
  • edited September 2008
    In episode 1 there WAS a cameo besides the shirt of max(or sam ive never played sam and max yet) When homestars on the phone at the beginning he said the exact same thing someone said in another sam and max game check the wiki.(he said yes yes yes noooo yes yes or something like that.)
  • edited September 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    In episode 1 there WAS a cameo besides the shirt of max(or sam ive never played sam and max yet) When homestars on the phone at the beginning he said the exact same thing someone said in another sam and max game check the wiki.(he said yes yes yes noooo yes yes or something like that.)
    In Episode 2 once you get to a certain Rank you get the Max Skull Shirt!
  • edited September 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    In Episode 2 once you get to a certain Rank you get the Max Skull Shirt!

Yes That shirt looks so cool and since i cant where it in episode 1 since it turns into that wallace and gromit cameo(I think) Ill finally where it.
  • edited September 2008
    Not sure it counts as a "cameo", but in the first episode, one of the Bone backgrounds is a backdrop in the photo booth.
  • edited September 2008
    McGoiter wrote: »
    Not sure it counts as a "cameo", but in the first episode, one of the Bone backgrounds is a backdrop in the photo booth.

which one?
  • edited September 2008
    I just thought about Homestar saying, "Sam and Max: Fweelance Powice" and "Wallace and Gwomit". That'd be funny
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    which one?

The one in your avatar :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.