Crashing episode 3

Every time bigby is getting shot by dee and dum multiple times, the game crashes. I have tried everything and it will not stop crashing at this part!

Comments

• I have the same exact issue.

• I'm having the same problem. At the third time You need to press the screen to transform it just crashes. I doubt there will be a fix anytime soon

• Yeah it's that third time.

• Also, the first choices you make in this episode are all blank, right? Three options were this choice is blank and the last one was ....

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting the device, start the application, and you should then be able to play through the Episode. If you are still experiencing the crash, can you please clarify what iOS device you are currently playing on?

• Still crashing. I'm playing on the 4S.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessar

• Same problem with my Ipad2. Tried closing everything, hard reset, etc. Still crashing.

• After having the same issue, I managed to get it to work, here is my solution: do a complete shutdown for 10 minutes, turn it on and open the game immediately and continue where it left off, when you do don't press a single thing... Just let the game play itself out while you be the silent type, even when the shooting starts don't bother pressing any buttons in regards to anything (dodging, trying to getup etc) eventually bigby will get to the same location to where the crash occours but fortunately this time no crash occoured to me... After that moment where the game will crash your free to press buttons as you see fit with no issues. I hope this helps

• This didn't fix the crash for me.

I'm sure this is just within the game itself instead of the device. Telltale needs to release an update that fixes this.

Darekpage posted: »

After having the same issue, I managed to get it to work, here is my solution: do a complete shutdown for 10 minutes, turn it on and open th

• Ugh, such a typical response to an on-going problem. If you're not going to fix it, then flat-out tell us you 're not going to fix it. How stupid do you think people are? Do you honestly believe we don't know that closing all background apps or clearing the cache is supposed to generally make a buggy app run better? Problem is, this game for iOS has been a frame-stuttering, laggy, crashing piece of dump since release. The same issues haven't been addressed all this time since countless users still experience them. The stability of this game needs to be reviewed and seriously fixed. That would serve the iOS-based fan community better than giving them a half-assed response.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessar

• Thanks, that worked for me.

If your game is still crashing after trying my suggestion above, can you please clarify which iOS device you are playing on?

This didn't fix the crash for me. I'm sure this is just within the game itself instead of the device. Telltale needs to release an update that fixes this.

• iOS 7, iPad 2

If your game is still crashing after trying my suggestion above, can you please clarify which iOS device you are playing on?

• Same problem. This entire series has been a disaster. Can Telltale just remove support for iOS devices? Because taking our money for games that don't work doesn't make me think very highly of your company.
    I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify which iOS device you are currently on, and what iOS version you are currently running? (Version 7.1.1 is the latest version)
    mrwendel posted: »

Same problem. This entire series has been a disaster. Can Telltale just remove support for iOS devices? Because taking our money for games that don't work doesn't make me think very highly of your company.

• I'm having the same problem. I'm using an iPad Mini (non-retina) on iOS 7.1.1. I can't get passed this particular part. We would really appreciate some help on this problem with a little more concrete explanation.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify which iOS device you are currently on, and what iOS version you are currently running? (Version 7.1.1 is the latest version)

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) After closing all apps, please turn off your iOS device for at least 5-10 minutes before attempting to play the game. Following these steps should prevent the game from crashing.

ryanmz posted: »

I'm having the same problem. I'm using an iPad Mini (non-retina) on iOS 7.1.1. I can't get passed this particular part. We would really appreciate some help on this problem with a little more concrete explanation.

• I have the exact same problem. I've tried everything, but it doesn't work.

What are you going to do? Because I've payed for all the episodes, and if I can't play it, at least, give me back the money from the remaining ones that we are not going to play.

thanks

Unfortunately the above workaround is the only known solution to resolve this particular issue. Please try it again, and this time, try leaving your device off for 15-20 minutes, and then restart it, and try to complete that part in the episode again. Again, my apologies for any difficulties this has caused you.

SuvhOohl posted: »

I have the exact same problem. I've tried everything, but it doesn't work. What are you going to do? Because I've payed for all the episo

This discussion has been closed.