Login Error

I just bought the game and every time I try to play it I get a login error. I've tried using the regedit.exe method as well as the cmd.exe method as stated to do in previous posts however nothing has worked. I have tried relaunching as well as re-installing but it hasn't helped either. If it makes a difference I live in Ireland with 3mb/s internet and my ticket ID is 26129. I hope this is fixed soon as I was really looking forward to playing this game after reading Fables and have enjoyed playing through TWD season 1.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please know we are currently looking into why this issue is occurring for certain users, and hope to have a resolution for it in the near future. In the mean time, please take a screenshot of your registry and attach it to an email to our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and we will be able to assist you further. To find your registry, click on Start at the lower left of your screen, in the search field type "regedit" and press enter. On the left-hand pane of the registry select the arrow next to HKEY_CURRENT_USER, now select the arrow next to Software, and then select the arrow next to Telltale Games. Click once on the Launcher folder and on the right hand pane you should now see a couple entries, one will be titled 'login' the other will be titled 'pwd.' Please take a screenshot of this screen and attach it to your email as a .jpg or .png. We will look to verify the information to make sure your registry is correct.

This discussion has been closed.