Episode 3 new places! (possible spoilers)

I just got my new Nintendo Power and it says that you can go to new locations like a massive concert stage, plus new parts of areas that we have already visited, including Strong Mad's room (NOW I know why Strong Bad said that in episode 2!), and the inside of Marzi's house!

Comments

• edited September 2008
    llamamiah wrote: »
    (NOW I know why Strong Bad said that in episode 2!)

i figured that out from the first second i heard that. Alos wouldnt it be a day to him. (since episode 2 took place a day after episode 1 in their world.
  • edited September 2008
    llamamiah wrote: »
    (NOW I know why Strong Bad said that in episode 2!)

Yeah, that's Telltale's humor, they always do stuff like this, well not always, but you get my message :). Oh boy! Marzipan's house! Hope Homestar's house is next :D.
  • edited September 2008
    It's nice to see that the universe is slowly expanding over the season and adding to the locations we already have.
  • edited September 2008
    MARZI'S HOUSE!?! I'll get my Taranchula Black Metal Chainsaw dector!
  • edited September 2008
    I don't remember them confirming Marzipan's house, but I do know Strong Mad's room will be available. Or at least his is the only location I've heard of being confirmed.
  • edited September 2008
    Opening Strong Mad's Room might be closing another room in The House of Strong.
  • edited September 2008
    Did they have screenshots of the new places?
  • edited September 2008
    supmandude wrote: »
    Did they have screenshots of the new places?

No, but they did have a picture of Strong Bad in front of a Limozeen cardboard standy
  • edited September 2008
    what issue of NP
  • edited October 2008
    nvm just got it yesterday

BotB is gonna be SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it too early to abbreviate(sic?)?
  • edited October 2008
    Maybe with Homestar's House (which would be red with spots), we'll explore his Computer Room, where he'll have a "No Woafing" sign over his pwehviously Mountain Dew'd Computer! HOOYAH!
  • edited October 2008
    Maybe with Homestar's House (which would be red with spots), we'll explore his Computer Room, where he'll have a "No Woafing" sign over his pwehviously Mountain Dew'd Computer! HOOYAH!

like the kots room. With the Snacky computer and the Ye No loafing sign as shown in the photo enclosed.
    Only it's the Happy Computer and a No woafing sign
Sign in to comment in this discussion.