Another Can't log in

Yes, it's another one of those. Bought the game on GMG, had a lot of difficulty downloading it. Finally after it downloaded, I found out I can't actually play it because of server DRM problems.
I tried ALL of the advice given on this support forum, alternating username and email, registry workaround, everything. Still no good. I sent an email to support which has not been answered.
I must say I am extremely disappointed and frustrated with the way you do things. The problem is clearly on your end and you don't seem to care enough to fix it. I request to be given a steam key so I don't have to deal with this nonsense anymore. Thank you and good day.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have emailed our Support Staff, they will be able to assist you with your particular issue. Please note that they are working hard to answer every ticket in a timely manner, in the order that they are received. If you have not heard back from them yet, you should be getting a response soon.

• Hi Mike

I contacted support twice now but still no answer!

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have emailed our Support Staff, they will be able to assist you with your particular issue. Please

My apologies. We have had a large amount of customer emails due to the recent launch of The Wolf Among Us Episode 3. We are working hard at answering every ticket, in the order they are received. If you have not heard back yet, you should be hearing back in the near future.

Lowback posted: »

Hi Mike I contacted support twice now but still no answer!

• Just wanted to say that I have received a steam key and the issue has been resolved. Thank you

• When did you request the key? I've been waiting since Monday, and I don't even get the ticket id confirmation emails from them.

Lowback posted: »

Just wanted to say that I have received a steam key and the issue has been resolved. Thank you

We have implemented a possible fix that should resolve this Login Error for people effected by it. Please try logging in again now. If you are still unable to login, please reply with your Ticket Number that you received when emailing support, and I will try my best to get your support email answered soon.

This discussion has been closed.