Which do you like?

which do you like better

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Maye you should wait untill the end of the season to do this, Tire. I like the idea, but now is too soon. I'd vote, but I haven't bought Episode 2 yet...
  • edited September 2008
    I don't think we should wait until the end of the Season, actually. Fan feedback during development is one of the greatest advantages of episodic gaming.

Strong Badia the Free is DEFINITELY taking a huge step in the right direction. It was a bit short overall, yes. But I found myself enjoying the difficulty of FAR more puzzles than in the last game.
  • edited September 2008
    Thank you very much Rather Dashing
  • edited September 2008
    I don't think we should wait until the end of the Season, actually. Fan feedback during development is one of the greatest advantages of episodic gaming.

Strong Badia the Free is DEFINITELY taking a huge step in the right direction. It was a bit short overall, yes. But I found myself enjoying the difficulty of FAR more puzzles than in the last game.

Another good thing about strong badia the free is there isnt much glitches like in Homestaruiner.
  • edited September 2008
    Actually, I've encountered literally ONE major game-stopping glitch in Homestar Ruiner, and one minor glitch which was easy to get rid of by simply taking off any costumes from the Photo Booth.

However, in Strong Badia the Free, I've encountered many freezing errors which feel somewhat random. Unlike Homestar Ruiner, which revealed it was mainly a Widescreen vs Normal Screen issue on the Wii, I have no seen a clear connection between anything involving the freezing besides it often happening when I go to Strong Bad's House.

Those aside, I have to say I like them both a lot. I feel it's too early, really, to choose. Because both have things the other doesn't. Homestar Ruiner was quick, easy, and fun to replay because of that. Strong Badia the Free was a bit more challenging, and while maybe shorter overall, it felt longer because of the challenge. The story was also something really interesting.

HR felt like a Homestar Runner vs Strong Bad episode, because they were the focus of the episode's plot. SBtF feels more like a Strong Bad vs The World kinda thing, in which Strong Bad has to not just get revenge on the KoT, but he's gotta "conquer" all the other characters and their areas, too. So there is a drastically different feel and atmosphere to both games. Which is why I say, for me at least, that it's too early to choose one I like the best.
  • edited September 2008
    Yeah it freezes when I go to the house of strong too.
  • edited September 2008
    The Tire wrote: »
    which do you like better

Boxers.
  • edited September 2008
    Strong Badia the Free wins the polls!!!!
  • edited September 2008
    Quuux wrote: »
    Boxers.

Briefs, but only because it's the only kind I'm familiar with.
  • edited September 2008
    Actually, I've encountered literally ONE major game-stopping glitch in Homestar Ruiner, and one minor glitch which was easy to get rid of by simply taking off any costumes from the Photo Booth.

However, in Strong Badia the Free, I've encountered many freezing errors which feel somewhat random. Unlike Homestar Ruiner, which revealed it was mainly a Widescreen vs Normal Screen issue on the Wii, I have no seen a clear connection between anything involving the freezing besides it often happening when I go to Strong Bad's House.
    ok there arent many glitches that have happened to me then.

And what was the game stoping glitche.
  • edited September 2008

Yes, at least it was longer than Homestar Ruiner.
    I liked Stro-Bro tho Fro better
  • edited September 2008
    Nobody likes poor Homestar Ruiner.
  • edited September 2008
    SBTF was not only longer than HR, but it also made more use of the characters. It was also alot funnier in my opinion.
  • edited September 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    ok there arent many glitches that have happened to me then.

And what was the game stoping glitche.

If you wander into the support forum, you'll see lots of topics about seemingly random freezes involving Strong Bad's house and the ending. I've personally had the game freeze upon arriving at SB's house at least 4 times.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.