I find Math Kickers to be fun

Does anyone share the same problem? I am adicted to math kickers. I will soon be going through an intervention.

Comments

• mremre
    edited September 2008
    Well, I don't know what to vote here. I like the math, but not the kicking. Guess I'll go for yes.
  • edited September 2008
    No. Held my attention for 2 minutes. I prefer Snake Boxer.
  • edited September 2008
    i'm not addicted, but it is a good idea for a minigame. and dentbuds vote is (drumrole) YES!!!!!!
  • edited September 2008
    I like it a lot, it's the best game Videlextrix has ever made.
  • edited September 2008
    splash1 wrote: »

agreed
  • edited September 2008
    Yes, I was extremely glad it had nothing to do with math. I'm 26, and I still dislike complicated math because I think it is largely unnecessary for everyday life.
  • edited September 2008
    Lets face it ,theres 2 types people of in this world
    the ones who love mathkickers,and the ones who don't.
    and sense I didn't buy it yet, I guess I'm going to have to
    see which one I am...IN THE FUTURE!!!
  • edited September 2008
    mre wrote: »
    Well, I don't know what to vote here. I like the math, but not the kicking. Guess I'll go for yes.

Yes, as in you love/are addicted to math kickers or no, as in you don't.
  • edited September 2008
    I don't like it because they 'accidently' missed off the 's' on the end of Math. ;) Seriously though, I only played it once and I don't think I'll go back to it much. I found it tiresome.
  • edited September 2008
    I don't like it because they 'accidently' missed off the 's' on the end of Math. ;) Seriously though, I only played it once and I don't think I'll go back to it much. I found it tiresome.

Well since it's used as an adjective, dropping the S could be considereed to be grammatically correct.
  • edited September 2008
    I'm 26, and I still dislike complicated math because I think it is largely unnecessary for everyday life.

These Telltale Programmers here would like to have a word with you...and "complicated math" is vital in everyday life I'm not just talking about algebra, but linear algebra and calculus as well. If you're doing computer graphics, knowing mathematical formulae really comes in handy, as it requires matrix multiplication. Math is far from useless; quite the opposite, mathematics are necessary for the modern world.
  • edited September 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    I'd say second best, Peasant's Quest is epic.
  • edited September 2008
    It's solid. Snake Boxer was harder and I liked Snake Boxer 5 a little more. Math Kickers is solid though. Stinko Maan 20x6 will forever be my favorite Videletrix game. Still waiting for level 10...
  • edited September 2008
    seriously. Ryu(the guy in red) always has less ninjas on his side than Dex(the blondy). All you have to do is keep adding and you will beat the ninjas. And for the boss fights, you just have to keep randomly attacking the thing and you will beat it really quickly.
  • edited September 2008
    No, better to subtract, because adding takes longer and it makes there be more dudes firing ammo at you.
  • edited September 2008
    when you subtract, you're putting yourself dangerously close to the ninjas
  • edited September 2008
    Very boring. I loved the episode but the mini-game was really weak. Takes no math skill and no arcade skill. The graphics don't look proper 'old-school' either, too fuzzy.
    Snake boxer was much, much better.

I hope they'll return to simpler and harder mini games in the future.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.