Did I miss something?

sbdev_screenshot2.jpg The box is also in frount of the washer in Homestar Ruiner's credit reel, It's nowhere to be found.

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Uhm.. what?
  • edited September 2008
    I doun't think it appears there unless that blonde with the Martini puts it there.

Judging by her stylish renderings I think she moust be either concept art or from series 2 (where we'll need quantum flux capacitors on our graphics cards).

-m0r
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    That box was there in an earlier beta of Homestar Ruiner, but I think we just moved it somewhere else. No content is being missed out on :)
  • edited September 2008
    Jeez Shaun destroy the allure why don't you.
  • edited September 2008
    Yes, part of the behind-the-scenes magic of the art of videogame creation: we have unlocked the technology to move objects from one place to another place.
  • edited September 2008
    The box is seen actually, can you guess when in Episode 1? ;)
  • edited September 2008
    The box,along with Strong Bad's ass and the chick,where way too much for the Wii and any computer to proccess,so they where taken out.
  • edited September 2008
    The box ruined it for both the blonde woman and Strong Bad's behind. Kind of like how Pikachu ruined it for Porygon in the anime.

Darn you Electric Soldier Porygon!
  • edited September 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    The box is seen actually, can you guess when in Episode 1? ;)

in the credits duuuuuuuuuuu>:):)
  • edited September 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    The box ruined it for both the blonde woman and Strong Bad's behind. Kind of like how Pikachu ruined it for Porygon in the anime.

Darn you Electric Soldier Porygon!

Didnt that episode get banned do to seizures
Sign in to comment in this discussion.