Wii Season Set?

I realize that there's not going to be any way for Telltale to bundle the releases through Wiiware, but are there any plans for a hard disc copy of SBCG4AP similar to the S&M Season One release?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Nothing final has been decided, but I think we'd like to do that if the opportunity arises. We already know from the Sam & Max games that you reach a totally new audience with a retail product than with downloads (same idea as selling a TV show on DVD once the season is over).
  • edited September 2008
    I hope that they'll make a way so that ALL 5 EPISODES COULD FIT ON THE WII (SINCE THERE ISN'T ENOUGH ROOM)! (please help)
  • edited September 2008
    I hope that they'll make a way so that ALL 5 EPISODES COULD FIT ON THE WII (SINCE THERE ISN'T ENOUGH ROOM)! (please help)

If u have an SD card try copying an episode or another downloaded game
    than erase it off the wii.When ever u want to play the other games on ur
    SD card copy some games off the wii onto ur SD card.Delete those off
    the wii than copy the ones on SD card back to the wii memory.The olny
    thing thats dissapointing is you can't copy it onto ur SD card than
    copy the games onto another wii system in which u don't own.

Whoa...U need a mouth 4 honey combs to say all that!!!
  • edited September 2008
    sbcg4ap on the disk channel of the Wii would be great for the people without wifi, or a descent computer at that.
  • edited September 2008
    A disc release containing all the episodes for the Wii (and maybe some cool bonuses, too) would be awesome! I'd certainly buy it.
  • edited September 2008
    Awesome - glad to hear you're at least considering it. Thanks!
  • edited September 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Nothing final has been decided, but I think we'd like to do that if the opportunity arises. We already know from the Sam & Max games that you reach a totally new audience with a retail product than with downloads (same idea as selling a TV show on DVD once the season is over).

With bonus material,plox? Or atleast fixing all the bugs the games seen to have (I did play Strong Badia The Free without ANY crashing or anything...it was flawless for me)

Anyway,that sounds cool.I hope it does happen,since you just know the game will become more famous that way.
  • edited September 2008
    This is what is holding me back from buying Strong Bad on the Wii. If I wait (and I know it'll be a pretty long wait) until It'll come out on retail it'll be a lot better. If I get the Wiiware versions I'll be having to swap the games off on an SD card which I see as a hassle.
    Plus as for right now the PC version has a much higher benefit, and I have Sam & Max coming out for the Wii to give me an adventure game for my Wii-ing pleasure.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.