total load on sbemail 150?

In sbemail 150 homestar uses total load in the parralel dimension transporter (blender) I thought these games were getting totaly new content!:eek::

Comments

• edited September 2008
    They are a mix of some new stuff and some old stuff... But uh, I don't know what's worse, the fact that you only recognized total load, or the fact that you are complaining about this at all.

The whole point of the game is to interact with the characters, locations, stories, and items from the H*R universe... You may as well complain about strong bad too, "why is he in the game since we have seen him before in the cartoons?"
  • Dangerzone wrote: »
    They are a mix of some new stuff and some old stuff... But uh, I don't know what's worse, the fact that you only recognized total load, or the fact that you are complaining about this at all.

The whole point of the game is to interact with the characters, locations, stories, and items from the H*R universe... You may as well complain about strong bad too, "why is he in the game since we have seen him before in the cartoons?"
    Actually I was wondering about that.... I've had enough of him! Let's get some new characters already!

Said the SCP sarcastically
Sign in to comment in this discussion.