Your own country

If you could secede from the government and form your own independent nation, 1)What would it be called? 2)Where would it be located? 3)What would it take for a rival country to ally with you?

Comments

• edited September 2008
    #1) My country *IS* called Dangerzonia... a tropical paradise for two months of the year

Our chief exports are put downs, half price liquor, and those cheap ballpoint pens, (the ones you have to scribble with for 5 minutes before the ink starts coming out) oh and we sell a lot of "...." and "( )" too... I always use those dang things.

#2) Our country is somewhat mobile... As to avoid federal authorities (I swear I didn't do it).

#3) As for what it would take for someone to join me, I cannot say here due to forum law... (but i will say that its closely related to #'s one and two :rolleyes:)

P.S. Kiss the rings!
  • edited September 2008
    1) My country would be called K.O.A. (the Kingdom Of Awesomeness).
    2) We would be located in a theme park that has everything from arcade games to puke crazy rollercoasters.
    3) You must be taller then the giant cardboard mouse curser in order to qualify for an alliance.

Our chief exports would be pizza, video games and rampaging robots.
    Our main imports would be mechanics and engineers.
  • edited September 2008
    Oh, I call Quizistan!

Quizistan is a small, industrious nation, well known for it's reigning council, elected by it's citizenry... whether they want to or not. We specialize in Entertainment, mostly in cheesy puns and the jokes you see on those late late very late shows and infomercials.

We're located on a floating island in one of the oceans, probably that one near India, or maybe near Brittan.

All other countries are welcome, assuming they show our cheesy jokes on television. So, you have to have television. Also, any patching kits for a giant floating islands is always appreciated. We'll happily trade a one-liner.

Here's a freebie: "What's the difference between the chicken and the egg? One makes breakfast, the other makes dinner!"

Obviously, our economy is hurting.
  • edited September 2008
    1)The Steeby Republic
    2)The left half of New York (Not west, left)
    3)Must not be anyone from my middle school, likes anime, and is cool
  • edited September 2008
    Well, mine's will be called "New Istanbull".
    It'd be located for no exact reason, near the Telltale offfice. Get reay, whever Telltale Games is...
    Person must watch every Sbemail, must be awesome, and has to do a little dance.
  • edited September 2008
    The Nation Of Awesome.
    In the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
    Free copies of all the MST3K Episodes.Then, I would fight along side that country till the day I die. Or if they are lead by Homsar.
  • edited October 2008
    Here's a new one:
    1) Treehousistan
    2) In a tree house (at the top of a fifty-foot tree) that has a portable T.V. and a stach of acorns (to throw at poeple down below) and a bunch of board games.
    3) You must be able to climb up the tree to the tree house WITHOUT A LADDER.
  • edited October 2008
    Awesome5, it wouldn't take much for my country to join forces with yours.
    1) Nintentinople.
    2) Near Florida. Middle eastern area, most likely.
    3) I'd need 5 bucks, a video game, and a GameStop gift card.:D
  • edited October 2008
    1) Dimomargia
    2) In an apple store
    3) A lighter and some petrol....
  • edited October 2008
    OK, second country.
    1: United Rooms of Steeby's House
    2: My house, the capitol being my bedroom
    3: All 50-bucks-havers who try to enter my country will be reduced to no-bucks-havers! (It'll take 50 bucks to get into my country)
  • edited October 2008
    Splashington. A country with food, warmth, and it smells like clean laundry!
  • edited October 2008
    What would your nation be called?

Peasantry, of course!

It would be located between Trogdor's cave and Jhonka's cave, and all four vertical square things on the map that seem to encompass the world, as going up north past the top square puts you on the bottom one.

Alternatively: Disk 4 of 12, OR all 12 disks of Peasant's Quest. Held within Strong Bad's floppy disk holder.

Hm. What to do to ally with me?

I'm not quite sure. The King of Peasantry only shows up in the trailer, and we don't know much about him. He seems to think poorly of Rather Dashing and his quest, so I suppose doing the opposite of what Rather Dashing would do is your best bet.
  • edited October 2008
    mine would be called loltopia
    it would be located at canada
    and it would take a photo of you doing the lol dance to allay with me.
  • edited October 2008
    Etheria! The militant nation! We have an extremely advanced, if immature, tactic for winning wars. Wait till the enemy's leader falls asleep and send a crack commando squad to stick his hand in a glass of warm water!
  • edited October 2008
    1: Jaketopia (Due to the Fact my names Jake)

2: Free Country USA, The Capital would be Capital City.

3: 1 Billion $ OR Me losing a War OR Giving me everything I want OR Something that seems Strong Bad would come up with. He always finds a way.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.