Official Awesomeness Guide comment

I was glancing through the Awesomeness Guide, and I noticed that it doesn't seem to have a section for the "Characters at Attention" goal. It probably doesn't need one for the main story, but I recall somebody asking about getting it in Extended Play and somebody responding with something to the effect of "You have to find a way to get them at attention again." I was just curious, because nothing I did in Extended Play seemed to get anybody to go back, but I just figured maybe it only happened if you didn't get it the first time. I'm not sure if it deserves it's own spot in the guide (since I don't know how to do it in Extended Play), but I was just wondering what you needed to do.

Comments

• edited September 2008
    When your about to storm the castle, talk to the troops.
  • edited September 2008
    I thought you couldn't actually proceed to the end game/final act until you'd pepped up all of the troops (i.e. 5/5). Is it possible to finish the game without getting 5/5 for that stat?
  • edited September 2008
    Yes, I had only 1/5.
  • edited September 2008
    Its really simple, when you are about to storm the castle, just click on everyone in the line to make them stand at attention...

If you didn't do it then... I was told you can do it in extended play. Just can swap the fake sword back from pompomerania, then go around and use it on the various characters to make them stand at attention. (But, I have not verified this myself. So let me know if it works.)
  • edited September 2008
    BTW, Homsar's a freebie.
  • edited September 2008
    Molokov wrote: »
    I thought you couldn't actually proceed to the end game/final act until you'd pepped up all of the troops (i.e. 5/5). Is it possible to finish the game without getting 5/5 for that stat?

Yeah, you just click Homestar before talking to anybody.
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    Its really simple, when you are about to storm the castle, just click on everyone in the line to make them stand at attention...

If you didn't do it then... I was told you can do it in extended play. Just can swap the fake sword back from pompomerania, then go around and use it on the various characters to make them stand at attention. (But, I have not verified this myself. So let me know if it works.)

Yeah, I guess I didn't make it clear that I DID do it in the main story, I was mostly just commenting that the official guide doesn't say how to do it if you missed it the first time. I was just looking because I wanted to know how, and now I know.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.