The most annoying problem ever

Hello everyone, I am new so apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section.

I have loyally been playing the Wolf Among Us game since it first came out and have been enjoying it so far. But I was furious today, my partner downloaded me episode 3...but when I log in with my Xbox profile it is saying that I need to download episode 1 again!

It gets weirder...my gamer profile is showing my achievements for episode 2 but not episode 1! (Can put up screenshots for proof)

When my partner logs in it is loading as normal and has his save files. Mine have disappeared.

I am really upset and frustrated as its not even like I can restart on my profile! It is just not accepting that I have played it before or even own the games.

Really disappointed in Telltale, I have played the Walking dead game and Monkey Island too so have spent my fair share of cash on you guys in the past!

Any ideas anyone? Or solutions? I would be really grateful.

-Chibi1309

Comments

• edited April 2014

OK. Whose account did you buy the game from - yours or your partners?

• My partners. I managed to play the first two episodes on my profile no problem though as it was downloaded to the same Xbox.

OK. Whose account did you buy the game from - yours or your partners?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please try deleting and re-downloading the game from your console, and then try clearing your system's cache. Then re-download the episodes, and you should then be able to play them without issue.

• [removed]

Please try deleting and re-downloading the game from your console, and then try clearing your system's cache. Then re-download the episodes, and you should then be able to play them without issue.

This discussion has been closed.