Fan Fic Preparation Thread

Comments

• Am I allowed to make a character? :DDD

• I wasn't going to post a character due to that pretty embarrassing advertisement just above. Forgot about that. Ugh.

But here goes:

Name: Emily Andrews

Personality:
    Emily is relatively talkative, but she knows when to shut up. She's playful and optimistic, which some people may find as a bad trait to have. Smart too. She still is arrogant at times, and especially has a temper, but she can keep it controlled most of the time, but it shows out in little intervals.

Appearance:
    She looks a bit like Anne Hathaway, with a slight few more freckles dotting her nose. She tends to wear purple athletic shorts and a white t-shirt, and keeps her brown hair in a ponytail. She also wears flip flops and small bracelets around her neck in the Summer. If it is Winter or Fall, she wears a blue hoodie and jeans, now letting her hair hang loose.

Backstory:
    Emily was an intelligent student back in college, and had relatively middle-class parents. She did have a boyfriend named Matthew, normally just Matt. He was bitten during the outbreak unfortunately, and a cop shot him before he turned. She has since been with a small group, but she lost them during a bandit attack.

• Pun you are eligible to make a new character.

Puncake32 posted: »

• Nah you're guy is still alive. One character per person!

Am I allowed to make a character? :DDD

• Oh don't worry about that lol. I've seen a lot of advertising, and I don't blame you.

Welcome and thanks for the submission.

I wasn't going to post a character due to that pretty embarrassing advertisement just above. Forgot about that. Ugh. But here goes: Na

• Personality: A Kind loving son of a mother before the apocalypse he was a hardware store manager trying to help pay his mothers bills so she wouldent go homeless he is kind brave tough and overall short fuse temper at times

Backstory: Was living with his mom helping her pay rent he was a hardware store manager trying to help he also used to donate to a variety of charitys before walkers came and happened

Setting: In a car with his mom driving up north for hope when they heard the radios say safety up north

Pregnant. More factors to think about... Nice character though. Unique like everyone else's

• Name?

Lehfeels posted: »

Personality: A Kind loving son of a mother before the apocalypse he was a hardware store manager trying to help pay his mothers bills so sh

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited September 2014

Name: Puncake Jr

Personality: Funny, Brave, and Smart.

Backstory: He works as a Engineer and has a girlfriend.

• Wow you are the same age as Emily, and you have a girlfriend.... I see what you did there :D.

Welcome back to the story Pun. And would you mind if I called him Puncake The Second? He would be like Puncake's son that he didn't know about?

Name: Puncake Jr Age: 24 Personality: Funny, Brave, and Smart. Backstory: He works as a Engineer and has a girlfriend.

• k

well you can call him Puncake Jr.

• well you can call him Puncake Jr.

Wow you are the same age as Emily, and you have a girlfriend.... I see what you did there . Welcome back to the story Pun. And would you mind if I called him Puncake The Second? He would be like Puncake's son that he didn't know about?

• Declined.

NAME: ZAMBIE 3000 AGE: 100 SOMETHING: EVERYONE LOVES HIM

• NAME: ZAMBIE 3000
    SOMETHING: EVERYONE LOVES HIM

• k :/

Declined.

• Alt text

Man I miss Harp...

k

• Name: Zaphaeus Venual

Personality: Is great with children, Loves anything to do with Science and Engineering. Has fired a gun twice in his life.

• Name: Blue

Sex: Male

Personality: Sarsastic, funny, intelligent, patient, and selfless at times. Works better in a group, and prefers it that way. If it came down to saving someone or saving himself, he wouldn't think twice about saving himself, much to his own dismay.

Backstory: Blue was originally a selfless guy, always willing to help his little brother out with bullies or schoolwork. But the day the dead started to rise, Blue was a victim of his own carelessness (he sees it as carelessness, others might see it as an accident/not his fault), when he couldn't do what was needed to save his brother. He left him behind, scared of those walking menaces. He has regretted it ever since.
    Begining: Downtown (Anywhere's fine)

Group: Small group. (Like, original Macon group small, more or less)

• name: crawfish

personality: wise ass that is smarter than he acts sometimes. has a tendency to play the good ole boy as a means of evaluating people unnoticed. he is genuinely kind, but has always felt a little unsettled with people, specifically strangers, his tendencies to be a wise ass are a means of covering his own insecurities about where he fits into the current world. he would fight to the death for those he cared about.

backstory: Crawfish lost his entire family (as far as he knows), a wife and six kids. he was in New Orleans on business when the shit hit the fan, and by the time he made it home they were gone without a trace. he mourns them and blames himself for not being there and has nightmares about the horrors he imagines befell them. he is a military veteran, with extensive combat, tactics, and survival experience.

• Welcome crawfish! You must have seen the ad :D. Well welcome, good to have you with us.

crawfish posted: »

name: crawfish age: 46 personality: wise ass that is smarter than he acts sometimes. has a tendency to play the good ole boy as a me

• thanks for the welcome must say I'm glad to be here!! there are some very talented writers all over the place and it has for me been fascinating to see/read the stories that folks have created, top that, with seeing peoples takes on characters that I've provided makes the whole thing that much more entertaining. I have enjoyed reading for the majority of my 46 years, and this is a new twist on something that has always been a passion for me. I am also a huge fan of the show, comics, and the game so this is quickly becoming my in between fix

Welcome crawfish! You must have seen the ad . Well welcome, good to have you with us.

• That's really nice of you! Nice to meet you, I'm glad you've been reading the fan fictions, because they're a lot of good writers on this forum! Can't wait to use your character, and I hope you find my writing okay!

crawfish posted: »

thanks for the welcome must say I'm glad to be here!! there are some very talented writers all over the place and it has for me been fascin

• How come I haven't noticed this fanfic yet? :O

Name: Ian

Personality:egoistic, greedy, very talkative, doesn't like idea of shooting people (or walkers), believes that everything will get back to normal soon

Appearance: quite tall, he has short brown hair and blue eyes, always wears a suit although it looks stupid in the zombie apocalypse

History: As an only child of a succesful businessman, he was raised in a world full of luxury. Due to his father's interest in hunting he learned how to shoot from a hunting rifle, but he never got the passion his father would get out of it. After his father died in an accident, Ian inherited all of his money and decided that he'd go for a last hunt to honor his father's memory. And that's when the shit hit the fan.

• Because it isn't popular :P.

Welcome Pipas! You're that guy who made the 2048 thing? Cool beans. Nice profile picture :D

Pipas posted: »

How come I haven't noticed this fanfic yet? :O Name: Ian Age: 27 Personality:egoistic, greedy, very talkative, doesn't like idea of

• Yep, that's me. :D And thanks, crown really suits Pete. :P

Because it isn't popular :P. Welcome Pipas! You're that guy who made the 2048 thing? Cool beans. Nice profile picture

• edited October 2014

Name Angelo
    Age 18
    Pesonality caring smart helpful funny. Had some intentions of sucide Backstory:Just starting the university when the shit started, was with his sister Queen and some friends. But like all the people they died.Queen , before dying she gave birth to a baby girl. Angelo promised to take care of him and has do it , for now.The name of the baby is Hope

• Welcome. Thanks for joining!

supersagig posted: »

Name Angelo Age 18 Pesonality caring smart helpful funny. Had some intentions of sucide Backstory:Just st

• Edited

Welcome. Thanks for joining!

• edited January 2015

• I'm submitting for season 3 of Forum Users Among the Walking Dead. :D

Name: NoHopeLeft.

Personality: Calm and cool on the outside, but is most likely having a mini-panic attack on the inside. Kind and caring, though he has trouble expressing it. Very quiet and doesn't like to voice his opinion.

Appearance: Short blonde hair cut very thin on the sides, small amounts of stubble. Long sleeved shirt and blue jeans.

Other info: Uses a piece of metal that's about 2 feet long as a weapon. He's had plenty of training with guns, including; rifles, pistols, shotguns, even crossbows. He even knows how to clean the guns, although he does not own any firearms. If he ever got his hands on a gun he'll sure as hell know how to use it.

• NoHope :D

Thanks for joining.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'm submitting for season 3 of Forum Users Among the Walking Dead. Name: NoHopeLeft. Age: 16. Gender: Male Personality: Calm an

• No problmeo!

I'm looking forward to it. :D

NoHope Thanks for joining.

• edited January 2015

• I don't think I had a character so here I go :)

Name: Hugo

Personality: Likes Fire, Balls and Women. Can be a dick and only cares a little for his friends (Usually Male Caucasians)

Appearance: Caucasian, Brown leather jacket, black hair and beard, green eyes, 6'4, and likes using either a revolver or throwing knives.

Back Story: Hugo's mother died when he was young, his father was an alcoholic who beat him and he has been tried for rape before but never convicted, When the ZA started he took advantage of people and "Killed some folks and took their stuff", Likes chaos.

• Jake the drunk guy? Remember? :P

But thanks I'll take Hugo as well.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I don't think I had a character so here I go Name: Hugo Age: Mid 30's Personality: Likes Fire, Balls and Women. Can be a dick and

• Well, Jake was killed by Shu......... Shudders

Jake the drunk guy? Remember? :P But thanks I'll take Hugo as well.

• edited January 2015

• @Raging_Blades , i don´t want to bother you , what i do A LOT (I am very sorry) , but , did you accept him or not?

• Name: Sinister

Personality: ruthless, funny, reliable, caring but ever cross him or his friends your dead

Appearance: Has a scar across his head and is normal dressed using whatever he can find he only wears the clothes of his victims like trophies

Backstory: He survived with his mother alone in the woods during the ZA, He mother asked him out to get supplies he knew it was her birthday so he searched far and wide for the best supplies for a suprise tonight.

He arrived back at the camp to see her ripped apart and naked all supplies were taken it must of been a zombie that day he changed forever

He didn't cry he just saw a knife and ran into the woods to find whoever took his mothers things he found a camp they were all dressed in his and his mothers clothes laughing he ruthless murdered them all no questions asked

To this day he trusts no one

Sign in to comment in this discussion.