Forum Users Among The Walking Dead

1373839404143»

Comments

• continue? maybe! :OO also, YOU'RE BACK!

FORUMS USERS AMONG THE WALKING DEAD : SEASON 2 COMING SOON Just kidding, I guess I'll be starting this again, season two version but I wa

• You spoke too soon :P. Always have hope!

Sadly, he isn't coming back.

• sardines posted: »

continue? maybe! :OO also, YOU'RE BACK!

• Great to see you're still here! I know you're character hasn't gone the farthest in character development right now, but if I continue(which I most likely will) I'll try to bring in the characters who had minor roles this season to have bigger roles!

Alive_Clem posted: »

continue c:

• Alt text

Awesome quality :'D

BenUseful posted: »

Posting more shit on behalf of the OP Allena Allena awakes, and yawns. She hears Cody muttering far off, and the rustle of bushes. She

• Continue and your the legendary writer whatever path you chose will be the right one for the story :'D

FORUMS USERS AMONG THE WALKING DEAD : SEASON 2 COMING SOON Just kidding, I guess I'll be starting this again, season two version but I wa

• :D

I am so happy today, that is so unusual !!!. Well I want to get started but I have school tomorrow sorry.

Markd4547 posted: »

Continue and your the legendary writer whatever path you chose will be the right one for the story :'D

• Forums Users Among The Walking Dead : Season Two

Release Date: Tuesday September 8 2014.

WillYouBeAlive?

• edited September 2014

Statuses:

Alive: Miles

Unknown : Ellie, Gengar, Luis Domingez, Ruby, Sebastien, Rylee, James, Rafoli, Jennifer, Emily, Greg Harper, Devyn, Gustav, Kenny, Dawn, Stephany, Larry, Jewfreeus, Ashley Parkinson, Clarice Chang, Ben Davis, Eli Conner, Cody, Allena.

NEWBIES: Twistee's new character

Assumed(Not Confirmed) Dead: Kordas, Spark, Adrian

Dead : Heavy Weapons Guy, Deceptio, Zyphon, LeeTheProfessional, Gary_Oak, Saltlick123Jake, John Kozlov, Harpadarpa, Twistee, Ohyoupokedme, Mr Cuddlesworth, Pavel, Blinx, Glinda, WeMissYouCarley, AWESOMEO, Lenny, Raging_Blades, Matteo, GuiltyKingOumaShu, Calvin, Lewis James, Puncake, Jordan, Liam Freeman, Tyranitar, Kharkand, Azlyn, Ursula, Cluke_is_dumb, David, Jaedon,

I am definitely missing people, but I'll update it soon.

• Thanks, and there's really np if you don't give a bigger role to my character, obviously I would like it, but I want you to do it because you want to, not because you have to.

Great to see you're still here! I know you're character hasn't gone the farthest in character development right now, but if I continue(which I most likely will) I'll try to bring in the characters who had minor roles this season to have bigger roles!

• Oh I forgot to ask this in my question above. Is my writing okay? Anything you don't like or needs to be changed? Should I write for just one character, or are multiple characters the way to go? If there is anything you want to ask, or would change about this story don't hesitate to reply to this comment, and I'll consider it, because I to entertain you I need you're thoughts! Thanks!

• Gustavdines is going to be back on track, go team Gustavdines!

Statuses: Alive: Miles Unknown : Ellie, Gengar, Luis Domingez, Ruby, Sebastien, Rylee, James, Rafoli, Jennifer, Emily, Greg Harper, De

• Don't worry, this is my backup plan

And to all those people who died early with little character development and time in story.

I'M SORRY. I have something in mind though

Alive_Clem posted: »

Thanks, and there's really np if you don't give a bigger role to my character, obviously I would like it, but I want you to do it because you want to, not because you have to.

• Gustavdines is going to be back on track, go team Gustavdines!

• Announcement: If you're character died early with little character development and little time in the story then here's you're chance! Make a new character! However there are a lot of characters but I'll manage to get you're new character in at some point. Please reply to this comment and I will judge whether or not you are an able recipient of the MSOCSCP(Murdered Season One Character. Second Chance Program.)

I know I'm posting a lot but deal with it :)

• @Twistee

I need my evil partner back :D

Announcement: If you're character died early with little character development and little time in the story then here's you're chance! Make

• Accepted. If Twistee wants to then he can submit a character here, and I'll put him in my "list."

Markd4547 posted: »

@Twistee I need my evil partner back

• Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?!?!?!

Alt text

• YES thanks

Accepted. If Twistee wants to then he can submit a character here, and I'll put him in my "list."

• DO IT NAW :'D

Deceptio posted: »

Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?!?!?!

• Preview

Sands blow fiercely in the wind. A fairly tall man is walking into the distance. He dons a cowboy hat, and some sandy, old clothes, with a red scarf tied around his neck. The ground is harsh, and rocky, recent marks in the ground show that there was a struggle here. There is a span of broken down buildings on the horizon, where the sun slowly sets. The man shakes his head. He ventures into the city and it was abandoned, kind of like some old cowboy movie cliche where the outside of the town was empty because two guys were going to duel with guns or something. He looks down at his tall brown boots, dirt covered, but they kept him alive. He straightened his brown leather jacket, man it was getting hot...

His long pants got pulled back by the wind and bit but he kept on moving. He looked up. This was New York. A desolate wasteland that could only be recognized if you really knew the place. He shakes his head and continues into the ruins. He remembered the last time he was here. It was beautiful, although it was overrun, it was still a wonderful sight. But now it was all gone, crushed into dust, and left for the dusters to roam, and the Unjiib Clan to loot. The last time he was here things didn't do so good, but he still remembered. Eli remembered. He always remembered.

• My hype is over level 666.

• Alt text

That face looks kind of sarcastic like you knew already.

Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?!?!?!

• No! I thought you were perma banned?!?!

That face looks kind of sarcastic like you knew already.

• Your writing is awesome just keep it up :D

Oh I forgot to ask this in my question above. Is my writing okay? Anything you don't like or needs to be changed? Should I write for just on

• I was, but I got lucky. Real Lucky.

No! I thought you were perma banned?!?!

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Shumisha posted: »

My hype is over level 666.

• Well guys, we're moving! New thread, just to make things more organizing. From now on go to this thread! Thanks!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/83390/forum-users-among-the-walking-dead-season-two

• Where do i submit my character

Every book I own. Example: Lord Of The Rings, Game Of Thrones, Hunger Games They do this. "Insert talking here," said some guy. "Oh ye

• Hey Ben, can you delete this post? I need to change some things. Thanks.

Apparently Raging wants me to delete the epilogue. RIP

• Guys please ignore the epilogue, it was poorly thought out. The real ending is aftermath.

Apparently Raging wants me to delete the epilogue. RIP

Sign in to comment in this discussion.