Brawl On Fhqwhgads

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=iNUe-T1K_ZM

Made by using my awesome haxxorzing skills.

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Yep. Nintendo's definitely gonna bust you down for that.
  • edited September 2008
    Dude......That's awesome.
  • edited October 2008
    Good job but Fhqwhgads is yellow,not white.But thats still pretty impressing!
  • edited October 2008
    Epic win.
  • edited October 2008
    Haha, nice one :)
  • edited October 2008
    now if someone could remake that famous trogdor stage and hack the song into the game.
  • Wow... that is... amazing! I... love... this... =D
  • edited October 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    now if someone could remake that famous trogdor stage and hack the song into the game.

Do note that the actual song is not hacked into the game, only the name of the song.

Also, if someone would post the link to the Trogdor stage (not bothered to search for it), I might make a video with it (maybe not with the actual textures and such, though).
  • edited October 2008
    Nice one,but as I said on YouTube,we just need a MP3 to BRSTM converter to be made...a working one,that it :P

But anyway,nice stage.
  • edited October 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »

Also, if someone would post the link to the Trogdor stage (not bothered to search for it), I might make a video with it (maybe not with the actual textures and such, though).

Too late the original creators made a video. I will find the link later though:D
  • edited October 2008
    No whatsit, Sherlock. The famous Trogdor stage has probably only been posted on Youtube.
  • edited October 2008
    God I want Brawl so Freaking Badly.....Or...at least a Wii....
  • edited October 2008
    If any one can find a link to this shuve-some-MP3s-up-Brawl's-butt program, PLEASE POST IT HERE!
  • edited October 2008
    I've got some tools you might need:
    • Some video-recording program + recording device (Dazzle / AVMedia )
    • Some video editing program (Windows Movie Maker / Ulead Video Studio)
    • Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    • MP3s
    • A way to mute SSBB music (if you're not as stupid as you sound, this step is the easiest)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.