Angriest Song Ever?!

edited October 2008 in General Chat
Rage Against the Machine: Ashes in the Fall

This song is off The Battle of Los Angeles, my favorite album of theirs, but every time I hear this song I just get depressed.

Oh, by the way, there's some cussing in the song.

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Oh by the way, there's some cussing in the song.

Cussing? Pff, I can take cussing in any song, any television show, any media outlet! The only time I object to any sort of cuss... is when my name is paired with it.
  • edited October 2008
    Cussing? Pff, I can take cussing in any song, any television show, any media outlet! The only time I object to any sort of cuss... is when my name is paired with it.

I was just saying, since some people are annoyed when people don't tell them that.
  • edited October 2008
    I was just saying, since some people are annoyed when people don't tell them that.

I know, and I was just saying and increasing my post count! Hehehe!!
  • edited October 2008
    Delilah is the angriest song ever.
  • edited October 2008

This song is off The Battle of Los Angeles, my favorite album of theirs, but every time I hear this song I just get depressed.

Oh, by the way, there's some cussing in the song.

I wouldn't call it the angriest, but now I do feel kind of pumped because of it.
    Zootch wrote: »
    Delilah is the angriest song ever.
    Possibly. OOOOH WHAT YOU DO TO MEEEE
  • edited October 2008
    Possibly. OOOOH WHAT YOU DO TO MEEEE

NO NO... NO

Wrong!
    http://www.twohundredpercent.co.uk/music/delilah.mp3
  • edited October 2008
    Whoops, I thought you were being sarcastic.
  • edited October 2008
    most depressing song ever: Down with the Sickness - Disturbed
    they drop Fbombs like 30 times in the end of the song (aka the child abuse part)
  • edited October 2008
    ^ My vote for most depressing goes to "Fundamentally Loathsome" (Marilyn Manson).

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/m/marilyn+manson/fundamentally+loathesome_20089032.html

Hell, the whole "Mechanical Animals" album is incredibly depressing. I've never heard anything quite like it.
  • edited October 2008
    Cats in the Cradle is pretty depressing

Although, I think there's probably a Bread song more depressing than that...
  • edited October 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    ^ My vote for most depressing goes to "Fundamentally Loathsome" (Marilyn Manson).

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/m/marilyn+manson/fundamentally+loathesome_20089032.html

Hell, the whole "Mechanical Animals" album is incredibly depressing. I've never heard anything quite like it.

yeah, all the songs are depressing, and the music videos are like something out of Saw movies
  • edited October 2008
    the music videos are like something out of Saw movies

How so?

The video for "Coma White" was a re-enactment of the Kennedy assassination, "I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me)" was more sci-fi than horror (which is true of the entire album), "Rock Is Dead" was a "live" video, and "Dope Show" was a dig at Hollywood.

Oh, and I have one more song from him to add for "most depressing".
    Man That You Fear.
    The video always gets me choked up.
  • edited October 2008
    Most depressing song? That has to be "Pink Cigarette" by Mr. Bungle, with "At The End" by Victor at a close second.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008

It's an awesome song. My favorite RATM album is Evil Empire, but I enjoyed The Battle of Los Angeles quite a bit. If "Ashes" depresses you, switch back to the outstanding "Mic Check". :)
  • edited October 2008
    David E wrote: »
    It's an awesome song. My favorite RATM album is Evil Empire, but I enjoyed The Battle of Los Angeles quite a bit. If "Ashes" depresses you, switch back to the outstanding "Mic Check". :)

I guess Ashes in the Fall stood out to me the most because the music has a "WHY THE F*** DID YOU DO THAT?!!!!" feel to it.....Mic check is a good song, though.
  • edited October 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    How so?

The video for "Coma White" was a re-enactment of the Kennedy assassination, "I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me)" was more sci-fi than horror (which is true of the entire album), "Rock Is Dead" was a "live" video, and "Dope Show" was a dig at Hollywood.

Oh, and I have one more song from him to add for "most depressing".
    Man That You Fear.
    The video always gets me choked up.

the only vid I ever saw was The Beautiful People. I got scared after that, so im sorry for my generalization
  • edited October 2008
    Beautiful People was from Antichrist Superstar. Completely different video style in that era. :)

But yeah, I hear ya. Before I knew what Manson was, and what they were about, his old videos tripped me out. Especially his "Sweet Dreams" video.
  • edited October 2008
    Pffff. Caramelldansen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvq9r6R6QAY&feature=user

...Look into their eyes. They're evil. Chanting those satanic lyrics...
  • edited October 2008
    I don't really know if you could call this angry, but it's a good metal song:whatever-godsmack
  • edited October 2008
    This song is pretty 'angry'... but it's also very awesome! Check it out!

Opeth - Heir Apparent

I really love this tune, and many others on their new album. Fantastic stuff, maybe it requires you to listen a few times, though.
  • edited October 2008
    Pffff. Caramelldansen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvq9r6R6QAY&feature=user

...Look into their eyes. They're evil. Chanting those satanic lyrics...

i don't quite know what to say..............
Sign in to comment in this discussion.